Be a Man!....

Why blast Florida providers? Did you even notice that the provider in question is from Dallas, TEXAS and was touring Florida? Besides, it is not just Florida where the ladies lie about their age. It has happened to me in Ohio, Colorado, Texas and Florida. BTW, I'm still waiting for that 25 year old to actually by 18. Now that is a lie that I can take Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Why blast FL? Because of my experiences, repeated, over and over, like a fucking nightmare...it was miserable outside of Texas...FUCK!
While I understand being upset about a negative review, it probably would have been a better idea to tell the ladies and not post your disappointment on the open board. Too many times, people have shown their vulnerablity and got ripped for it. Or at least it FEELS that way.
I have no problem at all telling my true age, but there is no option in the showcase for 'old broad'! LOL! What you see is what you get. A hot, mature woman, who is too damn good a cook and has a belly!
Unfortunately for me, I have had a similar experience with the hobbyists in Florida as mijoBFE has with providers. But that won't stop me from vacationing in Florida, I just won't post any ads!
While I understand being upset about a negative review, it probably would have been a better idea to tell the ladies and not post your disappointment on the open board. Too many times, people have shown their vulnerablity and got ripped for it. Or at least it FEELS that way.
I have no problem at all telling my true age, but there is no option in the showcase for 'old broad'! LOL! What you see is what you get. A hot, mature woman, who is too damn good a cook and has a belly!
Unfortunately for me, I have had a similar experience with the hobbyists in Florida as mijoBFE has with providers. But that won't stop me from vacationing in Florida, I just won't post any ads! Originally Posted by Nicolet
FL is fucked up! ijs. I will NOT hobby while in FL. I may just shoot someone, myself included! jk, I would never harm a provider, but I just may shoot myself still. ijs
Sounds like you should come taste the flavors of New Orleans!
Sounds like you should come taste the flavors of New Orleans! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I have, both with London Rayne, and now my lovely...whom I've pushed aside while AsianJJ and KayKay (JolieThai) are around. Trust me, I do know that NOLA pussy oh so well...FUCK FLA.
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section....maybe
should have posted in powder room. A side note to this is the
hobbyist only has 2 review s including mine and he gave me a $$$ extra tip on top
Of my donation. I did contact the client before posting and got no response.

I am a Texas provider not from Florida and I'm not 50 ...mijobfe!

I honestly care about doing the best I can as a provider
So when a client seems happy gives me a $$$ tip the last thing I'm expecting is
a no review.
Lacy, an excellent veteran provider was once telling me that a certain point, a bad review would not hurt her business. You have way more great reviews than the no, and I am sure you have many repeat clients.
If am looking for a new provider, I see a NO, I will read the YES reviews as well and make a decision to reach out more from the consensus than one person. I also look at the client that said NO, and sometimes it comes down to personal preferences and other subjective judgments. Either way, I don't think it is bad to have a no among say 20 Yes. Just keep being yourself, and you will get more great review and push the NO down the page.
The review reads as something I would chalk up to personal chemistry and expectations of the client. The enthusiasm of the provider seems to be acknowledged and the reviewer clearly indicates his own hangup with his own expectations. Most of us who read reviews do understand those things happen on occasion. But by airing it out here, you've taken a lackluster review that most would never see and turned it into a national event. This thread was a mistake.
Lacy, an excellent veteran provider was once telling me that a certain point, a bad review would not hurt her business. You have way more great reviews than the no, and I am sure you have many repeat clients.
If am looking for a new provider, I see a NO, I will read the YES reviews as well and make a decision to reach out more from the consensus than one person. I also look at the client that said NO, and sometimes it comes down to personal preferences and other subjective judgments. Either way, I don't think it is bad to have a no among say 20 Yes. Just keep being yourself, and you will get more great review and push the NO down the page. Originally Posted by lostforkate
++1 Right on! You are beautiful and one bad review will not tarnish your business. Keep your head up!
Yet another he said, she said threAD!
I don't understand why a guy would do this.
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section....maybe
should have posted in powder room. A side note to this is the
hobbyist only has 2 review s including mine and he gave me a $$$ extra tip on top
Of my donation. I did contact the client before posting and got no response.

I am a Texas provider not from Florida and I'm not 50 ...mijobfe!

I honestly care about doing the best I can as a provider
So when a client seems happy gives me a $$$ tip the last thing I'm expecting is
a no review. Originally Posted by Lacylynn
300 + 300 = 600 for 1 hour and he gives you a NO????...... It just don't add up...ijs
Why give a 300 tip and then give a NO???? Maybe he meant to say Yes and it came up No????
300 + 300 = 600 for 1 hour and he gives you a NO????...... It just don't add up...ijs
Why give a 300 tip and then give a NO????
Why give a 300 tip and then give a NO???? Originally Posted by burkalini

I guess if there were correct information on this thread it would make more sense. The donation required from her site indicated $300. I put an extra $100 into the envelope becauase I tend to do this for everyone I see. Business was taken care of before any activities began. I didn't want to go into the envelope at the end of the session and take money out because, in my opinion, would be rude and probably start some sort of conflict. The review is just my oppinion any YMMV. Thats it. I didn't mean to upset anyone but will not appologize for my thoughts.