THE OBAMA BARGAIN = ELECT ME AND I WON'T TAKE VACATIONS.....FORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DumbText.....You obviously didn't read my posts; or maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend them. I don't know which it is. But all the information you need is in Posts 1 thru 91. You can ignore everything after Post 91.

I have answered your question, so how about answering the question put to you:

AssUp admits the Obama "bargain" was a phony campaign promise....what say you?

Obama is the most dishonest president we have had in modern times? Right ?
TrendingIdiot, quit beating around the shrub, errrr bush! Please post the exact quote and link from MLK in which he specifically stated that he "opposed illegal immigration."

Once you have done so, I will be glad to give credit for MLK actually making the statement and not what someone believes to be true without a confirming statement or link from MLK himself.

After 45 days and 410+ posts, I am still waiting for official confirmation.

In simpler and more understandable words, where's the friggin' link, TrendingIdiot?
Whir-LIE-turd, I commented on your OP, and posed an important comparison in my comments.

How does "no vacations" measure up to "no new taxes?"

How about answering with something cogent. We think we know how you feel about President Blackula.
DumbText.....You obviously didn't read my posts; or maybe you are just too stupid to comprehend them. I don't know which it is. But all the information you need is in Posts 1 thru 91. You can ignore everything after Post 91.

I have answered your question, so how about answering the question put to you:

AssUp admits the Obama "bargain" was a phony campaign promise....what say you?

Obama is the most dishonest president we have had in modern times? Right ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Why can't you just post the link, Whir-LIE-turd , rather than refer readers to a post number.

Maybe because, to use your words, you'll say anything, even knowing it to be a lie.

Why can't you just post the link, Whir-LIE-turd , rather than refer readers to a post number.

Maybe because, to use your words, you'll say anything, even knowing it to be a lie.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+100
I think Bush's "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" has haunted that president for years....he should have never said it, especially if he had no intention of keeping the pledge.

Bush broke that promise in the 1990 budget comprise with Congress, 2 years into his first term. It likely cost him his re-election.

How long did it take Obama to break his no vacation bargain? About six months, and he broke it for no reason. Unlike Bush Sr., there was no impending financial crisis that caused Obama to break his bargain.

It is laughable you are trying to compare the two.
I think Bush's "Read My Lips, No New Taxes" has haunted that president for years....he should have never said it, especially if he had no intention of keeping the pledge.

Bush broke that promise in the 1990 budget comprise with Congress, 2 years into his first term. It likely cost him his re-election.

How long did it take Obama to break his no vacation bargain? About six months, and he broke it for no reason. Unlike Bush Sr., there was no impending financial crisis that caused Obama to break his bargain. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Hey TrendingIdiot, I've got a great idea!

If you promise not to vote for Barack Obama or GHWB again, I won't either.

That'll show 'em!
It was a campaign promise, Whir-LIE-turd, from 2008.

I wonder if he would have been elected if he would have promised to devote the next eight years of his life to being beaten about the head and shoulders by an obstructionist Congress and more resistance from the loyal opposition than any president in recent memory.

Let's see -- "No vacations." Vs "Read my lips. No new taxes."

Well, I suppose you have to out things in perspective, don't you, Whir-LIE-turd?

Or is the idea of a darker fella carrying only one golf club rather than the whole bag something you can't abide? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's evident, Assup Ridee: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, that someone else made you realize how your previous line of drivel was stupid; hence, your present lame-ass attempt to deflect from your earlier, very stupid remarks.
As long as we continue to excuse, condone and reward lying by politicians, we will have lying leaders. As long as we have lying leaders, we are not free.

How long did it take Obama to break his no vacation bargain? About six months, and he broke it for no reason. Unlike Bush Sr., there was no impending financial crisis that caused Obama to break his bargain.

It is laughable you are trying to compare the two. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Laughable?

Let's see...Bush gets a pass for raising taxes after saying he wouldn't, but Obama gets crucified for playing golf after saying he wouldn't.

Given the severity of the two and social impact of the two, I'll go with the golfer every day. The taxer whacks your balls. The golfer whacks his own.

That you have authored two threads in the past week about Presidnt Obama playing golf is more than laughable, Whir-LIE-turd. It's symptomatic of a deeper rooted psychological issue.

Still pissed they won't let you join the club, aren't you?
It's evident, Assup Ridee: the BUTTer Bar ASShat's soiled breechclout, that someone else made you realize how your previous line of drivel was stupid; hence, your present lame-ass attempt to deflect from your earlier, very stupid remarks. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
You make no sense IBHomo, the IBIdiot and Hitler Worshipper.
You make no sense IBHomo, the IBIdiot and Hitler Worshipper. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider