Protesters Won't Leave CHOP in Seattle as Tensions Rise

With mayor jenny as Squeaky Fromme - and gov. Inslee as manson. Originally Posted by oeb11
ask dennis Wilson, if you only could, how he felt when the manson family moved in his house and he couldn't get rid of them
There had one goof lay down in front of front end loader. He got lucky and the guy stop. A nother driver may of scoop him up. On a nother note the bucket is good place to have sex some women dig it.
Squeaky and Seattle getting sued for INACTION ,people that live in "chop" lets see pay the gov to protect and keep the city going , so why pay texs just saying OH the HYPOCRISY and Idiocy
  • oeb11
  • 06-29-2020, 10:30 AM
I hope the suits are able to target mayor jenny's" Personal Pockets" for her disaster.
  • R.M.
  • 06-29-2020, 12:53 PM
Hong Kong police mark protesters with blue dye so they are easy to find. I like that.
Hong Kong police mark protesters with blue dye so they are easy to find. I like that. Originally Posted by R.M.

If you don't like the way the US authorities identify protesters...then maybe you should just move to Hong Kong...it's close to Chin-aah.
I for one, won't stand idly by while you malign our brave people in law enforcement who protect our flag and the constitution.
its not the protestors to mark, its the anarchist nazi rioters and the looters and the people who took over the chop

they certainly need to be marked - maybe in a social media way- for future use by prospective employers, in addition to a prison sentence

the little bird-breasted white punks who think they are out for a big time heroic lark, while scoring some chicks, would likely be scared of possibly harming their employment prospects

I think some of them have some stupid kid notion that they can have this lark,

much like the way a kid once did by going to Europe and bumming around for a bit before settling into some white collar upwardly mobile job,

and that later they think they can put this aside and settle down to their 7 figure salaries

most of them wouldn't be good at having to take to the mountains to hide out for periodic sporadic forays of bullet spraying hard working families in the suburbs

what, my face and name are on face book? oh no
I consider anyone walking down the middle of the street a rioter.

It's time a few of them were run over. In reading about the incident last night in Detroit where the police car was surrounded and the cop driver injured a few of them when he escaped its apparent

1) The police hierchy is lying to the public to downplay the damage being done by the rioters
2) The police are working with the rioter hierchy to make decisions not to be in the same proximity
3) The police are not enforcing the laws

Start busting heads. Rioters should not be walking down the middle of the street, allowed to "not move" when ordered and allowed to damage public and private property.
Hong Kong police mark protesters with blue dye so they are easy to find. I like that. Originally Posted by R.M.
If you don't like the way the US authorities identify protesters...then maybe you should just move to Hong Kong...it's close to Chin-aah.
I for one, won't stand idly by while you malign our brave people in law enforcement who protect our flag and the constitution. Originally Posted by matchingmole
The idea begins to border in the world of "profiling" when you talk about "marking" people. An that's a no no in today's PC world.

The zone needs closed down even if it's a matter of setting up a surrounding perimeter and just slowly closing it in 10ft. per day. More and more people would slowly cross out peacefully.
just a couple more shootings in the chop

the intersection of college taught white guilt dumb kids and serious thugs
This whole Seattle thing is big news.............

In Trumptard land
This whole Seattle thing is big news.............

In Trumptard land Originally Posted by matchingmole
Why don’t you go there. I’m sure you can find a CHOP Ho there. Do a current review.
  • R.M.
  • 06-29-2020, 04:04 PM
Why don’t you go there. I’m sure you can find a CHOP Ho there. Do a current review. Originally Posted by bambino
He will start melting down once that fuck stain figures out I'm ignoring his challenged ass. Current review. HeH.
He will start melting down once that fuck stain figures out I'm ignoring his challenged ass. Current review. HeH. Originally Posted by R.M.
“he” melted down long ago. He isnt even a mole now.
“he” melted down long ago. He isnt even a mole now. Originally Posted by bambino

Never was...It's a user id

Clueless Trump following Dumbass!!