Best True Book about Providing?

My playing field needs tending! BTW, I have my mail forwarded to the gutter! LOL!
this article appeared in Gambit Magazine. I forget who this was, but she lived in New Orleans. I think she came out of retirement.

http://bestofneworleans.com/gyrobase...id=oid%3A32012 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It was Natalie of New Orleans I believe.
I enjoyed some of Natalie's input. I disagree that all women have been physically or emotionally abused... and, I don't use drugs. They actually gross me out.

As for the EBR library not having that stuff, it's no surprise. I did a research paper on the first gay man's memoir in high school. I was looking for literary critiques on the book in there. Apparently, the book was so racy (it wasn't really, even when I was an relatively innocent child) that the only place I'd be able to find anything within my geographic means was New Orleans. The librarian told me that content within the library is determined by the community, much like the radio. If the consumers find it offensive or vulgar, they remove it with haste.
Natalie is in NW FLorida.
It was Natalie of New Orleans I believe. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I wasn't going to say anything, but since the beans have already been spilled, and she's got an ECCIE showcase, I'll concur. The comment about the "lesbian lumberjack" flannel shirt gave it away. She used that phrase in few conversations with me.
Really? That's a give away?
It's her catchphrase about her "off duty" casual wear.