XPost - Would you fuck a Clown?

Hey if like eight of them get out of that little yellow car, I'm in! lol
As long as the clown makeup doesn't make her look like a cast of Jersey Shore or a Kardashian I'm in.
  • Gbfsl
  • 10-14-2016, 05:39 AM
If she could ride me like a unicycle while juggling my balls I'd fuck her.

Come to think of it, I have fucked a few clowns on here, they just didn't wear the makeup.
If it's an effort like the pic a, yes. Lots of fun to be had seeing a face like that writhe in pleasure and say naughty things. Cosplay (typical Otaku stuff, and some not so typical...) are very high on the need-to-fuck list.

Problem would be finding a provider who'd dedicate to this. After every session it'd take however long to touch-up and probably get old fast. So what other providers would go this for for my pleasure? Haha
While there's no question Miss Lexie is sexxy as hell, the "full scale" clown makeup is a smidge distracting (for me). Nonetheless, I'd still smash that p*ssy, makeup or not...

That said, if the makeup (and costume, too) was that of Suicide Squad fave, Harley Quinn, then I'm definitely ALL IN (especially if it's RW crush Margot Robbie sporting it....and riding yours truly CG-style. Hells Bells....I'd even break down and write a review, to boot).
Everyone wants to fuck Harley Quinn. This is as close as more people get.
Will her tits squeak if i squeeze them?
  • BLM69
  • 10-14-2016, 09:30 AM
I was going to awnser that I'll fuck almost any woman with a shaved pussy, sexy clowns included
That's a circus I would join
How big are her shoes?
Randomly came across this. Meme or not, that's what I'm talking about!

To answer the OP's question...

Yes I'd fuck a clown like Lexi Belle. As far as other costumes/fantasy...How about a nun?
Only doggie. That shit freaks me out.

A definite yes, but the makeup option wouldn't be my first choice.
Yes I would...... oh ya.....yep......most certainly