So, MG.......

I agree. It's nice not to see the bickering and low blows. I love the ability to update availability last minute.
I agree. It's nice not to see the bickering and low blows. I love the ability to update availability last minute. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
It's worth being a member just for the specials and last min ads, and cant beat the great info share and forums..
It's worth being a member just for the specials and last min ads, and cant beat the great info share and forums.. Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Don't forget the cute babes......

elg......
Location location location.....

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Move to bread basket alerts/weekend lineup whew

Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
thinking ya'll are both jealous you weren't there for the fun and the games for whatever time i was in Iowa

several times since 1980 lol

there was this one night in a hotel in Davenport ......

well, nevermind
jealous Originally Posted by MountainGoat
And I have noticed no disrespect among members so that is also a big plus!! Originally Posted by KaylaRyder
Yes because it is all about the real reason we come to the boards. Info share and camaraderie.
And I am sorry I missed you in Buffalo yesterday. I was out of town but I know we will eventually make it work.
Great site...no bullshit..no cockfighting just humor and info sharing like it should be...and the quick availability for girls to post is priceless....I DID get to take advantage of a special and had a great time with Kayla...
Great site...no bullshit..no cockfighting just humor and info sharing like it should be...and the quick availability for girls to post is priceless....I DID get to take advantage of a special and had a great time with Kayla... Originally Posted by MOPAR11
lets not ...forget plenty of ...plastic man
Plastic Man...you were included in my humor reference...wouldn't be the same without your creative caustic perversions....
so same cast of characters and this is going to be different how?

really? delusional thinking
so same cast of characters and this is going to be different how?

really? delusional thinking Originally Posted by MountainGoat
It's all in the attitude, check it at the door or do not enter.
It's all in the attitude, check it at the door or do not enter. Originally Posted by Perryay

and how would you say this is any different from what goes on here?

same crowd, same agenda, SOS different site

Heh heh heh
The difference is no dumb ass Texans lurking around pissing in the punch bowl.

and how would you say this is any different from what goes on here?

same crowd, same agenda, SOS different site

Originally Posted by MountainGoat
But ya gotta admit that is just damn funny right there.