A Question for the Ladies about BJ's

Because it's just so frickn' hot it makes my kitty get....WEE-T!! (ahahaha, Ammo I'm practicing for you and the Playmate!)
I agree with Jb as well. As many men prefer a shaved woman, I love a shaved man. I also really enjoy when a man isn't afraid to tell me exactly how he likes it because everyone is different. There is something very sexy and masculine about a man confident enough to express his desires.
ABSOLUTE SHEAR PEASURE!!!

Wow, reading NJ's take on BJ's just made New Braunfels a lot closer. Especially if she crosses with the playmate finish. whew, I'm there. Originally Posted by extant51
What kind of girl would I be if I gave head like that and didn't finish it with CIM and NQNS!!!!! shame on you for doubting that! When i do something I go all out and give 150%! So, new braunfels is just a hop, skip, and a jump away
Because it's just so frickn' hot it makes my kitty get....WEE-T!! (ahahaha, Ammo I'm practicing for you and the Playmate!) Originally Posted by Likinikki
Double WEE
What kind of girl would I be if I gave head like that and didn't finish it with CIM and NQNS!!!!! shame on you for doubting that! When i do something I go all out and give 150%! So, new braunfels is just a hop, skip, and a jump away Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Wow, makes me want to hop, skip, and jump over there right now!
like the other gals here.. for sure the nqns or cim is the hottest and the most erotic thing for me. Wet thinking about it... reading this thread i will have to get my toy out and... well ya know... lol

licks and kisses to all... and slurps mm mm good
mmmmm, mmmmm good.

like the other gals here.. for sure the nqns or cim is the hottest and the most erotic thing for me. Wet thinking about it... reading this thread i will have to get my toy out and... well ya know... lol

licks and kisses to all... and slurps mm mm good Originally Posted by mslovebjs68
HELL YEAH-.......BBBJ are a must, nothing is better than leaving your partner shaking AT the knees and never forgetting ones mouth watering SKILLS!!! It gets my motor going.......grrrrrrrrr. I personally think if you dont enjoy it, your in the wrong hobby!!!!
Tell it like it is Kennedy....(eyes rolling back in head)