Providers! FYI..

can’t create fake numbers. If you’re off the grid, you don’t get squat. But, by all means, listen to DreamGurl. Or whatever she goes by now. Originally Posted by bambino

Actually Bambino
Perfect documentation isn't always necessary to prove self employed income.
Perfect bookkeeping and properly filing your taxes does. Hiring a great CPA is a priority.

That's how sub contractors, flea market sellers, artists, and others stay above board and legal.
There's a whole world of us out there and we manage.
A lot of the girls who danced at Al's in Reading, PA reported a variable amount to keep the IRS at bay on their taxes. A big name girl's ex-husband has been able to keep his divorce from being finalized because he threatened to report her to the IRS for tax evasion if she pushed to finalize the divorce.
Actually Bambino
Perfect documentation isn't always necessary to prove self employed income.
Perfect bookkeeping and properly filing your taxes does. Hiring a great CPA is a priority.

That's how sub contractors, flea market sellers, artists, and others stay above board and legal.
There's a whole world of us out there and we manage. Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I think that’s what I’m saying. You can do your own books and file your own taxes. I prefer an accounting firm take care of that for me. Plus, If I happened to get audited, the CPA is responsible to explain his work to the IRS.
I think you'd be surprised by the number of legitimate professionals will and do trade services.
Or do you think CPAs and lawyers don't hobby?
Personally I always paid my pros for any legal work.

Oh and Bam, I paid taxes for many many quarters before I entered this business anyway so I'm good. I also haven't had to touch my retirement accounts yet. 😊 Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
I never said you didn’t.
I thought independent contractors weren’t eligible for UC?
Just saw on the local news people are finally being notified they have to pay back UC benefits they received and were not eligible to receive. So many people that don’t have a work history or filed let alone paid any taxes thought they could claim to be self employed and file to get free money. Remember before doing something you know is wrong NOTHING is free. I have heard from people laughing and bragging about getting “free money” well I guess we will see if that gamble pays off now. Originally Posted by NiceGuyinBV

So providers who charge 300 an hour and pull in 80,000 a year without paying taxes or fake a job paying low taxes. Want to get a free hand out.

I understand some maybe hurting but they have chosen a path and its best to use their assets rather then to get into a bind.
I thought independent contractors weren’t eligible for UC? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
It’s a new program this year. Two of my guys signed up and received checks.
I think you'd be surprised by the number of legitimate professionals will and do trade services.
Or do you think CPAs and lawyers don't hobby?
Personally I always paid my pros for any legal work.

Oh and Bam, I paid taxes for many many quarters before I entered this business anyway so I'm good. I also haven't had to touch my retirement accounts yet. 😊 Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
Surprised the number of legitimate professionals

Lmao hhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha

Pittsburgh is a quagmire of stretch marks, needle marks and down right stinky Bush. You have Fat girls with stretch marks and huge asses charging 300 and then speed dialing their other hobby within five minutes. Lol

Legit professionals paying taxes

Had a really good laugh at that.

Lmao hhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha Originally Posted by CunningLinguisst

I'm pretty certain her implication was that there are lots and lots of non-provider occupations who don't report W-2 income but report 1099 or self employment income as opposed to commentary on how folks in the provider world either consider themselves or pay taxes.

Could be wrong, in which case I'm sure Jinny will set my shit straight.
  • El-mo
  • 07-15-2020, 02:48 PM

Lmao hhahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha

Pittsburgh is a quagmire of stretch marks, needle marks and down right stinky Bush. You have Fat girls with stretch marks and huge asses charging 300 and then speed dialing their other hobby within five minutes. Lol

Legit professionals paying taxes

Had a really good laugh at that. Originally Posted by CunningLinguisst
Reading comprehension: She's saying that professionals such as lawyers and accountants barter their services with providers.

I don't understand what you guys get out of shitting on SW. The PGH scene is lackluster. We do have an abundance of survival SW with ahem, issues. That's to be expected in rust belt Appalachia.

But yes, many SW do pay taxes...especially those who work in strip clubs, but also full service sw. These are people who have to buy or rent homes and cars. Some are custodial parents. They need some kind of paper trail. Is it completely honest? No, but the same is true for most people whose work income has a cash component.
I'm pretty certain her implication was that there are lots and lots of non-provider occupations who don't report W-2 income but report 1099 or self employment income as opposed to commentary on how folks in the provider world either consider themselves or pay taxes.

Could be wrong, in which case I'm sure Jinny will set my shit straight. Originally Posted by tannana
Your chit is spot on.
As always.
Reading comprehension: She's saying that professionals such as lawyers and accountants barter their services with providers.

I don't understand what you guys get out of shitting on SW. The PGH scene is lackluster. We do have an abundance of survival SW with ahem, issues. That's to be expected in rust belt Appalachia.

But yes, many SW do pay taxes...especially those who work in strip clubs, but also full service sw. These are people who have to buy or rent homes and cars. Some are custodial parents. They need some kind of paper trail. Is it completely honest? No, but the same is true for most people whose work income has a cash component. Originally Posted by El-mo
Again correct.

No tax records = no financing for a car, home, loan unless it's sharky, some jobs nowadays, federal benefits,... the list goes on.

And need I really remind folks that Mr. Alphonse Gabriel Capone was never found guilty of any of the crimes he committed yet he died in prison because of unpaid taxes.

As for providers, handymen, hair dressers, and ALL other cash heavy businesses....

The SMART Business person does things right.
(And then can afford to retire with relative ease and just poke fun at former "employers")👍
Damn, I like a girl who knows a bit of history.
As for providers, handymen, hair dressers, and ALL other cash heavy businesses....

The SMART Business person does things right.
(And then can afford to retire with relative ease and just poke fun at former "employers")�� Originally Posted by sexymaid_69

I'd argue the important part is owning a biz. The pass-thru advantages for those who weren't screwed by the QBI discriminations in the last reform bill are just ludicrous. And, for those that do fall into that "services-ish" trap, you can still run 150k/year thru. If folks looked at this and realized the ramifications, they'd stop even fucking about playing any cash games at all, because under the new rules I'm almost incentivized to be straight up, pay the credit card processor and bank, etc. If I quit/lose my day job, I'll never take w2 income again. Ever. Pay my pass-thru.

Now, that thought changes to exactly what you just said if we limit our discussion to things which might not be in the strictest of senses, legal everywhere in the US. Stick to "prudently managed and declared" cash. The plumber should get himself a Square and just enjoy life at tax time.