FOXXY 🦊 🆕 Pics 🤤

Ps I've never had an issue asking what someone thinks of me and listening to any answers given. When your opinion of yourself is in tack it’s ok either way. I'm sure if someone said anything negative about either of you guys it wouldn't stop your world. I am very much the same ✌🏾
Originally Posted by Kayla Foxx
Kayla, remember that my initial comment was about the picture, not the person…. big difference!
  • BLM69
  • 12-02-2022, 02:58 PM
Kayla, remember that my initial comment was about the picture, not the person…. big difference! Originally Posted by James6766P
She's paying attention switching pics she post in threAD's now, second guessing and changing them up. She's trying to do better thanks to me, maybe she'll thank me for keeping her on her toes. Quality still needs to be better, she's up 1980s 110 camera quality now. Better than 1800s
She's paying attention switching pics she post in threAD's now, second guessing and changing them up. She's trying to do better thanks to me, maybe she'll thank me for keeping her on her toes. Quality still needs to be better, she's up 1980s 110 camera quality now. Better than 1800s Originally Posted by BLM69
LOL….. BLM69 righting the world one person at a time!!! Tough job, uphill climb into the wind, but have to admire a guy willing to take on the challenge. hehehehe
Kayla I've had a change of heart and you've actually won me over.

Maybe your picture wasn't one of your best, and it certainly wasn't as bad as we made it out to be but you took our criticism like a trooper, improved yourself and never became defensive or rude and were always kind, respectful and non judgmental in your responses.

You've also got an impressive number of yes reviews by dozens of your admirers so you're obviously doing something right all things considered. I want to retract any and all criticism I may of had of you earlier and just let you know that if more women were like you this hobby and just maybe even the world would be a better place.
Kayla I've had a change of heart and you've actually won me over.

Maybe your picture wasn't one of your best, and it certainly wasn't as bad as we made it out to be but you took our criticism like a trooper, improved yourself and never became defensive or rude and were always kind, respectful and non judgmental in your responses.

You've also got an impressive number of yes reviews by dozens of your admirers so you're obviously doing something right all things considered. I want to retract any and all criticism I may of had of you earlier and just let you know that if more women were like you this hobby and just maybe even the world would be a better place. Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Thanks much appreciated. I don't feel that all of the arguing benefits the hobby and being defensive certainly doesn't make people like you much. Everyone with an opinion is not being mean. If you ask a question you have to be ready for any and all responses. Aswell as take responsibility for your part of what comes next. I'm always willing to take pointers. If you think you know everything it shows that you truly know nothing 😘
Enjoy the evening guys!
Her public profile on P411 has several more pics. The one of Kayla in blue jeans and a black top is particularly appealing imo (no filters) , and while it’s been a few years since we’ve seen one another is an accurate depiction. Sexy woman imo, and I bet most others who have met her would agree.
Sexy woman imo, and I bet most others who have met her would agree. Originally Posted by TinMan
I have and I do...she one Foxxy Lady!
I guess it would help if I had posted a link:

https://preferred411.com/P138548
I have and I do...she one Foxxy Lady! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
+1...Add me to this list.

I’d eat Kayla out 6 days a week...Even God rested one day.
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2022, 03:16 PM
I guess it would help if I had posted a link:

https://preferred411.com/P138548 Originally Posted by TinMan
She's okay, how's the pussy?
I don’t think I ever lasted more than a few minutes with her, even on my best days, so pretty damn good by that measure.
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2022, 03:47 PM
I don’t think I ever lasted more than a few minutes with her, even on my best days, so pretty damn good by that measure. Originally Posted by TinMan
That doesn't tell me much 😂 it takes you longer to drive there one way than the actual fun 😊
These days I generally have to get creative with my time if I’m going to make it work the drive lol.
  • BLM69
  • 12-03-2022, 09:05 PM
These days I generally have to get creative with my time if I’m going to make it work the drive lol. Originally Posted by TinMan
I've adjusted my game also, lot's of eating pussy
I have and I do...she one Foxxy Lady! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Agreed. She’s fun, hot, and always on time.