What is important to a CLIENT - at an INCALL? -What do you prefer? - Hotel - Apartment - House

I have done all of options:

Hotel (external entry and internal entry)
Apartment (no gate, electronic gate, manned gate - [manned gate is not good, that security guard has got to wonder why all of these guys keep visiting a particular apartment])
Homes (Workplace and the actual home of provider, includes duplexes)
Office type situations
AMP (kind of a offshoot of an office, but with a shower/table shower option usually)

Issues to me are:

1. Noise, both mine and the neighbors. If I can hear the people in room next door, then they will hear me. Real downer.
2. Parking security
3. Nosy neighbors: I hate it when I am greeted by the neighbor kids as I enter. (Remember a RMT, as she stripped for a B2B, stopping to run out of the room and double check she had locked the front door to her apartment so her kids who were playing jump rope in the parking lot did not interrupt us.)

Needs to be (1) safe for me, (2) safe for my car, (3) clean and (4) discreet. I do like the shower option, and offices generally pose a problem for that.

Any of the options can meet or fail those criteria. I do always wonder how some of these ladies (I know, no ECCIE lady works this way, just BP ladies) do not gather to much attention when they have half a dozen guys visit them on the hour, every hour, each day. And generally, never the same guys.