Because I am not like that...

• FWD1
  • 03-01-2011, 10:16 PM
What the....? Nevermind

You obviously had too much fun with MOtley Crue in 1988 to understand any of what is going on in 2011. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley
Kara, you're being a bitch! Don't be mean!! Just sayin!! You said to tell you!!
Motley Crue is still touring and I bet I know more about current music than you!

Just saying...... Originally Posted by Wyldeman30
LOL

What the....? Nevermind

You obviously had too much fun with MOtley Crue in 1988 to understand any of what is going on in 2011. Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley

First you hate on the boxed wine and now your hating on the rock and roll!!! What is wrong with you woman?? hehe
This thread actually is about having fun. We have only a minute to do it so why not? I say flirt your ass off!!!

After all, what's wrong with that?

I can talk all day about the people I find offensive here, but I find it much more fun to talk about the ones I enjoy.
I think I would let Maxeen stalk me..... But this other one kinda creeps me out......LOL

lil Michelle Rock on with the box wine!!! YEsssssssssss
motley Crue in 1988? heck, honey, I remember them from 1983 when Shout at the Devil came out.... but I don't know what following different genres of music has to do with 2011.... heck, I still like 50's rock-a-billy up through *gasp* Yanni
This is what I am talking about:

Kara, you're being a bitch! Don't be mean!! Just sayin!! You said to tell you!! Originally Posted by FWD1
Thank you for being honest and real.
Motley Crue? CHIT! Couldn't tell you a single thing they did!

Try Jefferson Airplane, Frank Zappa and Buffalo Springfield, children!

(And then, the ORAL SEX!!!)
lol, I remember going from 8-tracks to cassettes to cd's (with 33-1/3'rds there the whole time) AND 78's (woohoo!) God love 8-tracks, mid song - CLUNK as it switched tracks

(And then, the ORAL SEX!!!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ROFL are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

( I apologize if the above was not meant to be a quote from "montey python and the Holy grail: but it was and I love that movie! )
Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch!

(And then, the ORAL SEX!!!) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
motley Crue in 1988? heck, honey, I remember them from 1983 when Shout at the Devil came out.... but I don't know what following different genres of music has to do with 2011.... heck, I still like 50's rock-a-billy up through *gasp* Yanni Originally Posted by kittyloveratx
Oh hell to the NAW!

Murder she Wrote and Matlock went off 4 hours ago! I'm gonna tell the nurse yall are still up reminiscing!
I bet you had one of those record players you had to crank it to work right!

I like Frank Zappa, Led Zepplin, Aerosmith, and The Doors.
Bring out the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! Originally Posted by kittyloveratx

oh yeah it was a quote!! WOHOO, thanks for not leaving me hangin!
Murder she Wrote and Matlock went off 4 hours ago! I'm gonna tell the nurse yall are still up reminiscing!
Oh hell no, you better not! When she hear's Matlock on she goes away for a cig and to talk to her boyfriend, and then I can sneak in a lovely for an hour from time to time....
oh yeah it was a quote!! WOHOO, thanks for not leaving me hangin! Originally Posted by lil_michelle
And the rabbit with big nasty fangs and things? LOL Love Monty Python