Chelsea Manning .... WTF?

• WTF
  • 01-14-2018, 08:35 AM
Maybe?
Didn't Melania not want to move to the White House? Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

Melania probably didn't want to move to the WH. btw...imho, she has been a great First Lady as have been the two prior .

How much money would she get for a tell all? Good for Trump is he can counter with more money to keep her mouth shut!
I know. Wild stuff!

Becomes a Traitor- like money laundering and collusion with Russians That describes hildebeest to a "t", mistake.

Goes to Jail- Indictments of the National DIA Director Michael Flynn A process crime stemming from a fake FISA warrant, mistake.

Money laundering, fake passports, rigged Elections- Paul Manafort indictedAgain, mistake, hildebeest is being investigated, calm down.

And here he is, the Star of the Presidential Reality Show, I give you............PUSSY GRABBER!!Trump never claimed he grabbed anyone by the pussy, mistake. That's a lie oft repeated by liars so that other people know that those repeating it are both stupid and liars, mistake.
Originally Posted by themystic
Another thread that will have to be merged with my stalkers other threads where he loves him some WTF Originally Posted by WTF
ummm. no?

Unless you are a treasonist white dude in a dress that wears nail polish.......

You unfortunately picked the wrong acronym to use for your handle. Now sit down and STFU, as this one is definitely not about your stupid ass.
Trump never claimed he grabbed anyone by the pussy,
The Anti/Never Trumpers never let the truth get in their way.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2018, 09:25 AM
ummm. no?

Unless you are a treasonist white dude in a dress that wears nail polish.......

You unfortunately picked the wrong acronym to use for your handle. Now sit down and STFU, as this one is definitely not about your stupid ass. Originally Posted by TryWeakly
You and bambino need to go to stalker anonymous....How many threads do you think you have started with my handle in the title? 20? and you say you do not have a stalking problem....

Poor “Misfit Party” generated more than 3,000,000 more votes for POTUS than the Turd Reich.

2018 will see even great gains.

And you idiots will need to learn how to use the calculator function on your free Obama phones. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They still lost, lol.

Jim
He needs to stop manspreading on national T.V. I'm sure he got coached up by his (man)handlers.
He looks like some Houston *Staff Edit - JCM
You and bambino need to go to stalker anonymous....How many threads do you think you have started with my handle in the title? 20? and you say you do not have a stalking problem....

Originally Posted by WTF
And don’t forget the BONE COLLECTOR!

At one point there were no fewer than 4 threads on the front page where these “heterosexual men” were taunting other men.

Don’t forget Junior... he likes to “cockstalk” other guys too.

Tsk.
I know. Wild stuff!

Becomes a Traitor- like money laundering and collusion with Russians

Goes to Jail- Indictments of the National DIA Director Michael Flynn

Money laundering, fake passports, rigged Elections- Paul Manafort indicted

And here he is, the Star of the Presidential Reality Show, I give you............PUSSY GRABBER!! Originally Posted by themystic
Liberal = Fiction
Did you document it with his dick in your mouth or do all those black dicks taste the same?

Originally Posted by WTF
When are you going to move on to Caddyshack?
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2018, 08:38 AM
When are you going to move on to Caddyshack? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I love pussy, I love grabbing pussy, and I love talking about how awesome pussy grabbing is. Pussy...something Chelsea will never have...literally or figuratively.
I love dick, I love grabbing dick, and I love talking about how awesome dick grabbing is. Dick...something Chelsea will never have...literally or figuratively. Originally Posted by Mandeville1964
Fixed