Alert WETMOUTH72 SECUTITY BREACH

She does not remember clients handle. Originally Posted by wazoo42
Wait for it.....wait for it..................wait for it....

Because it was her pimp, not a client!
She text me and told me she did have a pimp,surprise,but was now in control of her account(old or new) she didn't say.Her pimp threaten to harm her,surprise.In this game I believe her.I don't like drama too old for that,please do not bombard me with pms like the video pms,I will not reply
And history repeats itself. Rinse and repeat. She had to be pimped out to be so active and be able to rent the high end hotels. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and in this case it looks and quacks like a Mallard. Danger Stranger. This can not end well.
I wish honest_abe would get a handle on his Bitches or improve his management...ijs Originally Posted by ManSlut
now that's a compliment.. she is drop dead hott as fuck after all !!!
Not my type but the provider in question is very attractive. I never understood how or why these girls get involved with pimps
Not my type but the provider in question is very attractive. I never understood how or why these girls get involved with pimps Originally Posted by FunMonday
I don't get it either, but it keeps happening, so I can only speculate both parties are gleaning a perceived benefit
I don't get it either, but it keeps happening, so I can only speculate both parties are gleaning a perceived benefit Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Perhaps it's the whole "women are attracted to bad boys" trope?

I have no respect whatsoever for sleazy pimps but maybe some young gullible women look at pimps as confident aggressive alpha males and that turns the ladies on? If that "alpha male" then offers to do all the scheduling, communications, screening etc and protect her and all she has to do is wait and look pretty...well that might sound quite appealing to a lady who's new to the hobby.

Whatever her reasons may be to associate with a pimp, we all make mistakes and I hope she can permanently cut off this pimp from her life and lead a happy independent life from henceforth. I genuinely wish her the best.
I am still getting texts from that number. I texted back saying I cant tell who to beleive. I asked to send a face pic with "me" written on her face, like in lipstick or something. I immediatly got a response back saying did not have any lipstic and I get a pic with 3 fingers. I asked for a pic touching nose with pinky. I did not get one after 15 minutes. Seems text number is not her.
Dude. You are more dramatic than a little girl. Spam the number.
stay tuned for the next episode of “how the eccie ‘ya cant up fiction like this’ wheel turns”!

wetmouth, hope things look up for you!!! <3
Asking for pic of pinky touching nose?
Post the number on Craigslist, saying you got some goats for sale
  • tom51
  • 02-05-2019, 10:45 PM
i have gone indy.

i left a very bad situation. i am ok now. my pimp is in control of the old number. so beware you're texting him not me. he is talking to you all with my old number pretending to be me. so if you're getting text from that number it's not me. he is trying to make up whole bunch a bulshit cause i left. trying to contact my family and threaten my life.

i have not worked since friday when i left. i just got control of my account this morning.

i have a new number and new email.

i am in control of my eccie and writing to CK now to get my oh2 back.

i am taking a break. Originally Posted by wetmouth72
Good for you little lady LOL I won't expect to hear from the PM I sent 2 days ago!! Take your break and regroup you are the flavor of the month and that can be very demanding and stressful besides getting your brains fucked out so chill and post when you are back and good to go!!!
the pimps usually the boyfriend and when the money starts flowing the girl says goodbye to the boyfriend....hence this thread