older gentlemen

Cinderbella....Great short answer to an interesting question.....Hell, I'm so old that about halfway reading through your answer I forgot what the question was.
I am in the 60 age range. I have never had an issue nor felt a provider treated me different because of my age. And very few issues of any kind. I wonder if that has something to do with my selection process? The vast majority of the providers I have seen I have met socialy before hand. Perhaps because I have a chance to meet them and see if we click or not its screens out those who have no interest in old guys like me.

If you are regulary having issues related to age, perhaps you should evaluate your selection process and your premeet communications with providers.
The bottom line here is simple. Without "older gentlemen" they would all go broke.
The bottom line here is simple. Without "older gentlemen" they would all go broke. Originally Posted by rcinokc
  • HDnTX
  • 07-18-2013, 04:49 PM
Seems a lot of providers prefer older men, I have ask many why, and get a lot of different answers; but I always assumed it was because they are not as aggressive and easier to deal with. Anyway I'm one em, so take my money.........
IMHO, age is just a "Number." It is my belief that whether you are young or old, what distinguish you from the rest is class. Conduct yourself with class and you will be treated well, regardless of age.
I prefer and am more comfortable with well-seasoned men. We usually have something in common to converse about. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

WELL SEASONED!!! I love it!!!!

I agree. Our very own ElisabethWhispers has called it the rule of 54... Because noone eats pussy like a 54+ man. In fact I usually PREFER ED challenged men.
On average, an older guy is one and done, not an Energizer Bunny. So, less work for the money. But I think there is more. Those of us in our 50s and 60s have seen a lot of life. A few words of wisdom here and there with a younger provider is appreciated. One of the women I saw on a regular basis(early 20s) thanked me once for advice and counsel that I have given over the years. "I am in a better place because of you." She has since left the business, but I still feel good about her words. Remember:every interacttion is a chance to spread good karma.
snow on the roof, fire in the furnace! Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
That's been my experiences.
I'm old an enjoy having fun - One thing I'm not is a 5 Minuteman - no blue pills - just lucky - I believe woman of all ages enjoy and appreciate the way us elders treat them
  • Deke
  • 07-19-2013, 06:46 PM
WELL SEASONED!!! I love it!!!!

I agree. Our very own ElisabethWhispers has called it the rule of 54... Because noone eats pussy like a 54+ man. In fact I usually PREFER ED challenged men. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I think I was right about that age when I ate her pussy!
I've only had one provider that didn't quite treat me right because of age. She was about nineteen, I paid her up front for an hour,.. busted a nut on her in no time. Told her that was probably it for me and she gave me some money back. When she first saw I was much older than she, she looked disappointed, probably wanted me to leave. Fixin' to write a review on a wild 20 year old I saw the other day. We both had a good time.
Been pounding this hot little 19 year old stripper on and off again for some time. What she told me about being far older than other guys she sees is how older guys my age work hard to make sure she gets hers at least once before they even try to get theirs. I figure if I get her off first, she may not notice the almost limp noodle.
I am going to celebrate my 75th birthday in September and still enjoy my playtime with my favorite providers....just cant afford it as often on a fixed income ....I have not found any ladies that objected to age in the last 5 years ....and have met some really terrific ladies that have become friends beyond the hobby ....have to save up for my birthday now .....LOL..may be my last hurrah and retire this old worn body ...but I do appreciate a more mature lady now ......not in the market for the teeny boppers ...but as prices escalate in the business my participation decreases.........But good luck to all of you out there enjoying a great hobbying experience at whatever age you might be .......time for me to go ......T
I just love older guys for sure..
I prefer an older gentlemen.