WTF? Cray cray need his meds now!

You may well be and I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately, not all providers are and it sounds like your pm might have been the straw. I am not condoning his actions, but it does get very frustrating when an honest inquiry does not even get the courtesy of a response. Appears you may have paid for others transgressions. Originally Posted by daty/o
That would definitely qualify him as Cray Cray in my book, daty/o, if he needs to vent on someone he didn't even send a PM.
I completely agree, manslut. I'm not justifying the action, just inferring a mindset. He should have made multiple attempts, at least. How is one to know if a single pm went through or not?
You may well be and I'm sorry this happened to you. Unfortunately, not all providers are and it sounds like your pm might have been the straw. I am not condoning his actions, but it does get very frustrating when an honest inquiry does not even get the courtesy of a response. Appears you may have paid for others transgressions. Originally Posted by daty/o
I guess so! Oh well, I'm back in my happy place. I wish him well.
I completely agree, manslut. I'm not justifying the action, just inferring a mindset. He should have made multiple attempts, at least. How is one to know if a single pm went through or not? Originally Posted by daty/o
Maybe he thought he sent it, but failed to click on the send button. Who knows, he got distracted or something.
Oh no!! The "Fuck me I'm Famous!" pic is gone.
Oh no!! The "Fuck me I'm Famous!" pic is gone. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
It is! I miss it already, but apparently I was making people upset so it had to go!