Maybe Trump is more honest than I thought....

Trump has called people stupid from the president to congress, the media and even the people running against him. Now he has called his supporters stupid by saying he could go out on fifth Av and shoot someone, and not lose any votes. Otherwise you are so stupid you will follow regardless of what he does or says.
Trump has called people stupid from the president to congress, the media and even the people running against him... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Has Trump called you out for being stupid yet, ekim? Oh wait, that wouldn't be very controversial, would it?
Has Trump called you out for being stupid yet, ekim? Oh wait, that wouldn't be very controversial, would it? Originally Posted by lustylad
No, but as one of his supporters he has called you stupid. He is right on.
I'm not a Trump supporter but I will stand up for his right to call you stupid, then question his judgment for stating the obvious.
I'm not a Trump supporter but I will stand up for his right to call you stupid, then question his judgment for stating the obvious. Originally Posted by lustylad
You fit the typical Trump supporter . Fat and stupid. Plus you lie a lot.
You fit the typical Trump supporter. Fat and stupid. Plus you lie a lot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
People who lie a lot earn a showcase for their lies in my signature, ekim. Truly stupid people spell their real names backwards for their handles and liken themselves to chimps.
People who lie a lot earn a showcase for their lies in my signature, ekim. Truly stupid people spell their real names backwards for their handles and liken themselves to chimps. Originally Posted by lustylad
Stupid people are the ones dragging something around which was changed for security reasons 5 years ago. Lies are the ones distorting the truth on who called who a chimp. Your sig reflects your pissing and moaning about you overplaying your hand.
The stupidest people of all, ekim, are the ones who are so lacking in common sense and emotional maturity that they can't resist the childish, chimpish impulse to respond to every comment made about them on a hooker board with dumber and dumber posts just for the sake of getting the last word in.

Now go ahead - prove my point!
The stupidest people of all, ekim, are the ones who are so lacking in common sense and emotional maturity that they can't resist the childish, chimpish impulse to respond to every comment made about them on a hooker board with dumber and dumber posts just for the sake of getting the last word in.

Now go ahead - prove my point! Originally Posted by lustylad
LMFAO WTF do you think you are doing??????
LMFAO WTF do you think you are doing?????? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Demonstrating the obvious. You're a laughingstock who can't shut up. As predictable as a dog sniffing its own shit. Thanks for proving it. Again and again and again.
Demonstrating the obvious. You're a laughingstock who can't shut up. As predictable as a dog sniffing its own shit. Thanks for proving it. Again and again and again. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah. Gotta agree.
Yeah. Gotta agree. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You agree with a person who does what he accuses me of doing? You just doubled down on dumb, dull knife. How did his ass smell?
Compared to you, LittleEva, Lusty is a National Merit Scholar. Sorry, Lusty, I know that isn't much of a compliment.
Compared to you, LittleEva, Lusty is a National Merit Scholar. Sorry, Lusty, I know that isn't much of a compliment. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Compared to you dull knife Womb raider was a Mensa member.