Encounter: House Amp Off Causeway

With a police camera across the street? We don't even know if she's of age. She says she is 24 but how can you tell.
TROUBLE 🤔 Originally Posted by Roy59
While she is very youthful looking, she is definitely of age and maybe even in her early thirties. Definitely beautiful.

Definitely trouble on the horizon.

But what kind of trouble? The Sheriff’s office deputies kicking in the door waiving a warrant for the arrest of a 90lb young woman massaging a customer or a something less dramatic, such as a letter from zoning demanding that she cease and desist all commercial activity at the residence?
Jpso runs an extensive crime camera program that also uses liscence plate scanning. You drove by on this street, your plate is in a data base. Just saying...
I am not going back. If it were anyone but her I would not even had to think about it. If you see Coco, warn her again.
that's what y'all get for electing Cynthia Lee-Sheng lol
can anyone DM me the actual location?
can anyone DM me the actual location? Originally Posted by Ballistixz
On rubmaps it's listing that it's closed down.
Not sure if we can provide links to places now with new rules and all just Google it. It's really not that hard to find.
Sucks how the government has to ruin everything good.
It's about tax dollars.
On rubmaps it's listing that it's closed down. Originally Posted by HobbymanReturns
It does says closed on rubmaps. Has anyone confirmed that with Coco? I actually see this as a good development. The sooner I can see her in a new location, the better. She is not much of a texter. She is a live in the moment kind of woman.
Gave it a shot earlier today. No answer side or front doors. No answer phone, voice mail full.
So the place is closed already? How will we find her new location tho
All I want for Christmas...
So the place is closed already? How will we find her new location tho Originally Posted by Ballistixz
I'm sure one of these dawgs have her number