Libtard massacre

jeeezus, Assfuck Rider...LOL

who needs Fox News? We've got Simple JackTV!
I believe that Obama will shut down the government. I do not think he is smart enough to blink.
The shutdown of the government will r4est firmly on his shoulders against the will of the people.
Now if we could just send termination notices when the government shuts down and make them all reapply for their jobs, we could trim the fat and cut some spending. Hell we could maybe even get the debt under control.
Snick x 1000
Snick x 1000 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Thou churlish fly-bitten canker-blossom! unmuzzled ill-nurtured miscreant! beslubbering sheep-biting haggard! Thou spleeny flap-mouthed maggot-pie!
I believe that Obama will shut down the government. I do not think he is smart enough to blink.
The shutdown of the government will r4est firmly on his shoulders against the will of the people.
Now if we could just send termination notices when the government shuts down and make them all reapply for their jobs, we could trim the fat and cut some spending. Hell we could maybe even get the debt under control. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
HA!

Don't think the obstructionist GOP house delegation will survive this one, 2Dumb
Thou churlish fly-bitten canker-blossom! unmuzzled ill-nurtured miscreant! beslubbering sheep-biting haggard! Thou spleeny flap-mouthed maggot-pie! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Off his meds again...and obviously reading the dictionary in the day room.

Tell me "sweet ass IIFFYYY" what's on the menu tonight?
  • CJ7
  • 09-29-2013, 12:42 PM
Thou churlish fly-bitten canker-blossom! unmuzzled ill-nurtured miscreant! beslubbering sheep-biting haggard! Thou spleeny flap-mouthed maggot-pie! Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

http://members.iconn.net/~gedney/randominsult.htm

you were saying something about using others words as your own ?

snick x 10,000