What are you most thankful for?

I'm thankful I have a life other than just on this board.
I'm thankful for Ralphey Boy's big dick, fit body, and blue eyes. And his affordable rates. Originally Posted by blenderhead

yes I am very affordable, I am proud dinner slut!!! I will even work for free if your wife is cute and needs a good shagging!!!
I am thankful for all my wonderful friends, family and ACTIVE eccie members!!! Happy Holidays!
Thankful for my family, friends, and the folks I have had the pleasure of meeting on here. Best wishes to all!
Everyone who is in my top 10....

sixx
Whos on your top 10 sixx?
I am thankful that Whispers, Natalie, and Sixxbach are going to be my new roomates and for all the strippers they are going to bring over for Thanksgiving.
Everyone who is in my top 10....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
and many of us are thankful you took the time to MAKE the top 10. i still havnt seen the revised order...
I am most thankful that I am alive as I am coming up on the anniversary of my auto accident; hit by a drunk driver head on; my heart stopped for 1:58 seconds in the emergency room.....

I am thankful we live in a country where we can log onto a board such as this and even if you are having the worst day possible, somewhere on this board you will find a laugh, meet a new friend, or rekindle an old frienship from the past....

I am thankful for all the lovely Ladies of the Board, I may have not met all of you yet; but it is a very attractive goal to attain......
I'm thankful I have a life other than just on this board. Originally Posted by nuglet
Lmao amen to that one!! I second that! Not everyone does!

I am thankful for my beautiful, loving family. I am blessed to have them. I'm also thankful for all my friends. I'm thankful that the cowboys have looked better these past 2 weeks. I'm also thankful for the poor little piggy who gave his life for me to have some honey baked ham on Thursday!

Have a happy thanksgiving yall.
I am most thankful to my parents, who for not having babied me, forced me to make my own difficult choices, thus instilling the courage and confidence to think for myself (and not follow the crap that Hollywood sells us).

Oppz. I think I said "wood" !!!

I, am also very thankful for the blue pill and the "preevert" that it brings out in me.

I love Thanksgiving. A blue pill later, she gets to gobble, gobble me.

I've been told, in Arkansas, that's called quality family time ?