My New Years Hope

We really need to get back to my PMs. Originally Posted by Wayward
I'm thinking these PMs are like the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, aliens, and Daphne's brain...a whole lot of talking about it but no real substance...
PM's give me a headache.....I need a drinck.
man i must have missed everything. what the hell happened, sounds like all you guys are bashing the hell out of her.

wow.
man i must have missed everything. what the hell happened, sounds like all you guys are bashing the hell out of her.

wow. Originally Posted by iamhavingfun
That would be correct, so either all of us are batshit crazy or ...
Wasn't that sort of what got you that last vaycay? Sorry about not responding to you interesting PMs, by the way I've really enjoyed them, would you consider them blackmail, threats or just simple coercion? The last one was especially funny, if the mods want to see them, I'm more than willing. Originally Posted by Wayward
I bcc the mods don't worry. I'll discuss in Pm's but not in the open.
Yeah I'm going to have to throw an angry possum at that post sofia.

I got Possums too Wayward I had them genetically engineered so they have a bad strain of rabies.

"iamhavingfun" is just another person hiding behind a new handle to trash someone they can't do under their real handles. Anyone who takes a SHMB is bat shit crazy don't you think? New handles just to stir things up, you would think they could use their real handles so people know who they are, unless they are banned and can't. I think there's one person who is having a meltdown outing people with info only she knows and revealing PM's.

I get it WW you got your posse but you need to taze them once in a while....They get "bat shit crazy". I can get you a tazer with a longer range if you want....You can't help her, she's too far gone.....