Questions For The Day?

What Sexual Experience Have You Not Had But Want To?
Originally Posted by Angel T

Being the willing "victim" of an all girl gangbang.
I have had a lot of memorable sexual exp, so it's hard for me to pin point one as the best..

But I have had a cpl great overnights that included fucking against the tall glass windows in a downtown rochester hotel at night.. and all over the hotel room all night and morning.. It was great to look out over the river with down town all lit up while kissing and fucking like long lost lovers..
♡ I so wanna be loved like that again ♡

And also some great mfm sessions, where both guys took turns and shared every bit of me.. omg!!!!

And the sexual experience I would like to have that I haven't yet, is more then 2 guys sharing me.. I would love to have an experience where there are 3 or 4 guys sharing my mouth pussy and ass.. omfg would be so hot!! Ik it sounds so slutty but JS.. lol xoxo
Babe,
Taking a extremely long hair bitch with me on vacation where she is my personal whore, talented in pleasing a man and mature enough to understand her place and how to act with her Daddy! HWP, healthy.

A older hot lady-55 or older.

Being a personal stud for a lady.

The best so far has been a mature, open minded, fun filled lady living in in her new home she bought at action- also known as Trish
Being the willing "victim" of an all girl gangbang. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Now on my bucket list as well
I have had a lot of memorable sexual exp, so it's hard for me to pin point one as the best..

But I have had a cpl great overnights that included fucking against the tall glass windows in a downtown rochester hotel at night.. and all over the hotel room all night and morning.. It was great to look out over the river with down town all lit up while kissing and fucking like long lost lovers..
♡ I so wanna be loved like that again ♡

And also some great mfm sessions, where both guys took turns and shared every bit of me.. omg!!!!

And the sexual experience I would like to have that I haven't yet, is more then 2 guys sharing me.. I would love to have an experience where there are 3 or 4 guys sharing my mouth pussy and ass.. omfg would be so hot!! Ik it sounds so slutty but JS.. lol xoxo Originally Posted by KaylaRyder

Yeah that was fun wasn't it!!!

after that night
All of a sudden... it sounds like a lot less fun...
Maybe you should try it, you would be surprised how much fun it can be?
Yu don't do anal?
Being the willing "victim" of an all girl gangbang. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Same!