~November OPEC Inductions~

Janine's been a little under the weather but should be 100% this weekend!! Originally Posted by chairspud
Figured something was up.
  • quzi
  • 11-13-2014, 09:07 PM
FYI Toyz is the one that has put the work in on the badges. No reason why anyone shouldn't advertise they are OPEC/SPA if they believe in it.
As a member of OPEC, I want to thank Toyz and others for their contributions. Great choices this month. Can't wait to see them both sooner than later.
  • Toyz
  • 11-14-2014, 05:41 AM
Thanx BugleBoy, Quzi & VLombardi for the call out! I enjoy doing it for our favorite Girls.

Sweet lexi really deserved that. She's awesome to play with.
Whew!

Janine asked me to let folks know she's back up and running again.

She was pretty sick with a bug for a couple of daze. I went over to break her back in, and, as normal, she fucked me under the table. I need a cheeseburger and a nap. so, yes, I attest that Janine's back up and running.

Good time to call her - she's still horny as hell from going too long without dick. If you are lucky you might get to see her tonight or tomorrow morning. If not, she should be around most of the weekend, but appears to be getting ready to make an out of town trip, so don't wait.

regards,
Russ
I want to apologize to everyone for disappearing like that. I was very ill like spud said. All better now. I am very honored to be opec approved. Thank you.
Now, I wonder how much damage I can do in Denver and surrounding areas these next 2 weeks?? Again thanks guys.
Now, I wonder how much damage I can do in Denver and surrounding areas these next 2 weeks?? Again thanks guys. Originally Posted by Janine
Be careful out there, don't let any of your orgasmic excitement rock the Rocky Mountains while you are in sessions. Those mountains have been out there for millions of years and it would be a shame if your orgasmic pleasure caused them to fall over. JK

Have a nice trip and some fun. We are all looking forward to your return to ATX. BB
I want to apologize to everyone for disappearing like that. I was very ill like spud said. All better now. I am very honored to be opec approved. Thank you.
Now, I wonder how much damage I can do in Denver and surrounding areas these next 2 weeks?? Again thanks guys. Originally Posted by Janine
Glad you are ok, we'll have to reschedule when you are back in town.