Input on new Boobys

Quality is way more important than quantity IMO.
The more natural boobs feel to your lover is way more important than how they look out in public under your clothes IMO. Although a nice rack always catches my eye.
I'd rather play with a set of natural A's, B's then a fake set of C's D's...and again, IMO.
Full D or small DD. Your young and you need to leave room for future growth
I'm a natural lover ... meaning I love natural breast the best (unless they are very droopy).

However, I once knew a stripper at Treasures (in the early '00's) and she had the best MM's I have ever seen before or since ... they were large C / small D's ... not only did they look fantastic on her frame ... they felt real ... in fact if she hadn't told me they were MM's, I probably would have never guessed.

My guess as to why they felt so great is that the implants probably made up less the 1/2 of her breast's mass.
I'm a natural lover ... meaning I love natural breast the best (unless they are very droopy).

However, I once knew a stripper at Treasures (in the early '00's) and she had the best MM's I have ever seen before or since ... they were large C / small D's ... not only did they look fantastic on her frame ... they felt real ... in fact if she hadn't told me they were MM's, I probably would have never guessed.

My guess as to why they felt so great is that the implants probably made up less the 1/2 of her breast's mass. Originally Posted by AliasNo2
Lots of guys think mine or real too. They are extemly soft and thats another reason why im scared to get new ones. I dont what them to be hard or to stiff. My breast lay down. Guys think my lips are fake before they would ask about my breast. But i do have a awesome doctor, So im in good hands.
-I love the pregnant boobs. they are fabulous.
-best of luck with the new ones, and i definitely vote for DD or DDD.
I say get something that fits your frame, I'm a breast lover myself, but I only like DD on certain body types.
Whatever keeps you sexy bitch. Huge boobs rock! Originally Posted by yngtxn
Careful on that comment Yungin! I like natural but if not....I actually prefer "C" cups.
Lots of guys think mine or real too. They are extemly soft and thats another reason why im scared to get new ones. I dont what them to be hard or to stiff. My breast lay down. Guys think my lips are fake before they would ask about my breast. But i do have a awesome doctor, So im in good hands. Originally Posted by Crissyann
After looking your showcase over, I don't see the need ... if those are recent pictures.

The girls look great as they are.
as natural looking as possible based on your body size. not as big as watermelons (ughh) from the pics you posted in your ad they look great now. good luck on your surgery.

TD
I agree, the way they look on the prego pics are awesome. I would go with something like that as long as they feel natural!
36-38 dd's preferably w milk pls.. Originally Posted by optimus1
+1
wow, nice pic when you were pregnant, those are HOTTT
I didn't read all the posts... I think natural is best... but if you do get manmades I think they should be as natural looking as possible and proportional.
Get em big. Gonna spend that type of money mind as well make it noticeable.
I think I need to try them out first then let you know. Then I need the after as well.