Hobby phone vs Personal phone???

I told him No and he said he didn't want to see me again bc I didn't make him feel special and give him my personal number. I was so upset bc I think I went above and beyond to make him feel special. Geesh, we talk and texted multiple times a day. I don't understand why it was so important for him to have my personal number if we talk all the time on my hobby number.

I haven't spoken to him in two weeks and I am feeling bad about the situation. I strive to make all my clients happy and feel special. Originally Posted by Hailey Ross
This guy isn't a good client - he's a manipulative little bitch. You're smart to set boundaries - giving him personal information has nothing to do with "making him feel special" and everything to do with enabling his obsession.

You may miss the income, but in the long run you're better off without him.
She's exaggerating how many times I texted her a day...wasn't ever more than four times a day...
Tell him you real name is Sofia.....That should stop it Tell him you want his address and ss digits.
Run as fast as you can from this fool. He has fallen in love. You've hurt his little bitch ass feelings so he doesn't want to see you anymore. So the fuck what! Don't ever feel bad about him wanting to turn business into personal!

I bet he's still jacking off to your pics though! LMAO!!!
That guy needs a real GF. He may be lonely and not crazy but either way...he has no reason to get your real number.
- No Comment-
Yall are hilarious!! lol Yes he has fallen in love with me.....he has told me he love me several times!!

I hate too make him sound like a bad client bc he is really a nice guy who is lonely and need a real gf in his life. I think everyone has limitations and giving out my personal number is one of them!!
Hailey Ross I think I've fallen in luv with your boooty >>>> HELLO!!!!
  • Rezo
  • 10-12-2011, 06:00 PM
^^^^
love or lust, i think i got it too!!
Kick him to the curb and move on. He obviously has a problem and can't separate fantasy from reality. Soon he would want to stop you from working and would blow your phone up.

Note"

Everyone can't handle good pussy......That's why you have to be careful who you give it to.........It may cause them to be looking for you in the daytime with a flashlight.......I'm just saying............lol
Hailey you just missed a major bullet..this guy is what we call a BAD client..it would have escalated to him finding out your real life information and stalking you.

Honey don't ever give out your private phone number and keep your personal time personal..that means it's okay to turn your work phone off when you are dealing with real life and real work...you will get burned out if you keep that phone on 24/7...
This questions is for providers but gents please chime in too!!!

I have a corporate 8-5 job and I only been in the Hobby life for about 6 months. I am VERY DISCREET and I have a pre-paid hobby phone that I use strictly for the business. I don't advertise my hobby number for obvious reasons like safety, random people calling my phone, etc......So if a client has my number more than likely I have seen him before.

With that said, One of my clients asked me for my "personal number" because he didn't want to call me on my hobby phone. I was very disturbed and put in an uncomfortable position because I don't mix my personal life with my hobby life. DISCLAIMER: He has been a regular for 2 months and he calls and text me everyday on my hobby phone.

Providers do you use personal phone? have this ever happen to you? How did you handle the situation?

Guys do you ask providers for their personal numbers? or even give out your personal numbers? Originally Posted by Hailey Ross
Simple solution:
You met him via the HOBBY.. then the only # he gets is the HOBBY phone #.
  • romab
  • 10-12-2011, 08:26 PM
Good advice by a number of people. Met by hobby keep it in the hobby. I never ask for personal info. A couple of my ATF have given me their regular phones but only because they wanted to and only having know each other for a long time. I take their trust seriously and do not share with anyone.

I concur that you dodged a large crazed missile and glad you did. Loved the hunting in the day with a flashlight; man how true though. R
Hailey Ross I think I've fallen in luv with your boooty >>>> HELLO!!!! Originally Posted by carkido45
^^^^
love or lust, i think i got it too!! Originally Posted by Rezo
I don't mind yall fallen in luv with my booty, just don't ask for my personal number

Everyone can't handle good pussy......That's why you have to be careful who you give it to.........It may cause them to be looking for you in the daytime with a flashlight.......I'm just saying............lol Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Now that's funny

After I sit back and analyze this situation..... I did dodge a bullet!!
Yep to the previous advice. Time to put some distance between you and homeboy. He's pushing the boundaries a little too far and it's time he cooled off. If I were you, I wouldn't see him or respond to his frequent texts for a couple of months. Hopefully, he'll catch the hint and back off.