Reviews, and final notice!

Also, I will try to be on my best behavior until then.
Oh so throw me under the bus now?? WTF?? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
Don't worry I'm under the bus with you, bro. Damn, this catalytic converter is burning my eye brows.
Bye...
Jemma don't entertain the foolishness. At first I was one the ones who got offended of what the guys said on my reviews, but then again I thought about it and noticed thst it be the same guys posting all the time and always talking smack . People have their own opinions about so
meone . Just keep your head up and keep a positive attitude that will get you far in life and the eccie world
Jemma, I am still a big fan of yours because you always treat me right. Hope to see you again before you go!
  • ilsjs
  • 10-16-2011, 10:05 PM
Her legal issue is not the hobby related one, don't you guys dare to start the rumor.
She is a good girl gets caught in an ugly situation, as mentioned in the previous posts.

Cut her some slack would you ? let her move on peacefully.
Her legal issue is not the hobby related one, don't you guys dare to start the rumor.
She is a good girl gets caught in an ugly situation, as mentioned in the previous posts.

Cut her some slack would you ? let her move on peacefully. Originally Posted by In1impmiss
Hey...what are you talking about? I'm pretty sure none of us mentioned anything close to a hobby related legal issue...though, apparently, there is one?
  • Trey
  • 10-16-2011, 10:14 PM
You done trying to defend the girl she said her piece. Doesn't seem like she needs your help, hell in your last post you said she didn't listen to you already. No one started a rumor you are the only one that keeps jumping around the legal issue, seems like you are so happy to be in the loop with whatever her issue is.
  • ilsjs
  • 10-16-2011, 10:16 PM
Just saying ...
So far, the language to her of same guys in this thread is much nicer than in the review section.
Normally I would let this go but since you brought it up....

Edit.... I'll leave it be. Woulda been much better if you hadn't said anything though

Edit again, so do you want us to let loose on her? Geez, you've been around long enough to know that when a guy continues to speak on a girl he likes behalf that it just makes it worse...

Cut her some slack would you ? let her move on peacefully. Originally Posted by In1impmiss
Bro your the one that keeps bringing up a legal issue. We could care less about it.
This is starting to become funny.

Y'all carry on. I'm about to go fix myself a drink!
  • ilsjs
  • 10-16-2011, 10:26 PM
Normally I would let this go but since you brought it up....

Edit.... I'll leave it be. Woulda been much better if you hadn't said anything though

Edit again, so do you want us to let loose on her? Geez, you've been around long enough to know that when a guy continues to speak on a girl he likes behalf that it just makes it worse... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
"perhaps that it just makes it worse"

fixed it for ya.
  • Trey
  • 10-16-2011, 10:28 PM
Just saying ...
So far, the language to her of same guys in this thread is much nicer than in the review section. Originally Posted by In1impmiss
That's not at all what you were saying. Man you are nuts. You should've just let it go you helped her less then that half ass yes review. Wait a minute.....
  • ilsjs
  • 10-16-2011, 10:33 PM
That's not at all what you were saying. Man you are nuts. You should've just let it go you helped her less then that half ass yes review. Wait a minute..... Originally Posted by trey
Your point's taken.
Peace...