Thanks George Soros

and that has what to do with George Soros, SLOBBRIN?

How about another five or six unrelated memes or YouTubes? You're really blasting them OzOmbies now, SLOBBRIN! LOL.

Ignorant fuck...head. (better, BT?)
and that has what to do with George Soros, SLOBBRIN?

How about another five or six unrelated memes or YouTubes? You're really blasting them OzOmbies now, SLOBBRIN! LOL.

Ignorant fuck...head. (better, BT?) Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Have a green bean, ShitEater...

Have a green bean, ShitEater...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
MAN ! Wonder what office the liberals will be backing that one to run for ? U.S. Senate from Maryland or Mexifornia ? If it claims " Native American " ancestry and declares itself a lezzie, it's a shoe-in to win !
MAN ! Wonder what office the liberals will be backing that one to run for ? U.S. Senate from Maryland or Mexifornia ? If it claims " Native American " ancestry and declares itself a lezzie, it's a shoe-in to win ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You're just jealous that its nose is bigger than your dick.
You're just jealous that its nose is bigger than your dick. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Projecting AGAIN EUNUCH ! And you wish you could put the chupa on it too !
Projecting AGAIN EUNUCH ! And you wish you could put the chupa on it too ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You'll wish I was a eunuch as I'm teabagging you
You'll wish I was a eunuch as I'm teabagging you Originally Posted by WombRaider

Wet 0zombie Dreams...

You'll wish I was a eunuch as I'm teabagging you Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, puss in boots?

That makes me have Wet Dreams...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
FTFY
FTFY Originally Posted by WombRaider
speak up puss in boots. i can't hear you

speak up puss in boots. i can't hear you

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
You'll get tired of papering this forum with that gay-ass picture before I ever get tired of responding to it.
You'll get tired of papering this forum with that gay-ass picture before I ever get tired of responding to it. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Originally Posted by WombRaider
sit DOWN puss in boots you weren't asked.