Fine Dining

Pierponts at Union Station is also very good . And +1000 on anything Celina Tio is involved with she is one helluva Chef.
BiP
PM sent
And +1000 on anything Celina Tio is involved with she is one helluva Chef. Originally Posted by Boredinop
I miss Julian so much. Especially when she started doing Brunch. B&G was amazing. I do love the Belfry. Need to go there soon since she put in the pool tables.
Anyone Know of any good places to get a good meal ? Originally Posted by BlackBeautyLanay
Viet Nam Cafe just East of the River Market. Across from the Catholic Church Great food at reasonable prices with large servings. Great people.

I go there when I am hungry and don't want fancy. I usually carry some of the meal home in a to-go box.
Plaza:
Brio
Capital Grill
Cafe Trio
Cheesecake Factory for dessert

Independence:
Cafe Verona
Ophelia
Salvatores

Midtown:
Lidias
Corvinos

Downtown:
Savoy
Majestic
Garozzos

I can add Northland, South loop, and JoCo. Or BBQ.
Specifically Johnny's in OP or his parents place on North Oak - Cascones. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Scratch Savoy off of the list. Before they closed the Savoy was one of the finest places to get good food. Since they were sold and remodeled, it is just terrible: the food, the new remodeled stuff, the whole place just turned into a piece of s..t. I made one visit since the new owners messed it up. I will never go back.