THE NCNS, Bad TCB, etc LIST:

If that's the case then a simple title request change by the op should do the trick then off topic would be considered thread hijack
Sounds logical to me !
Just put it in the locker room. Then you won't have everyone who wants to crap on it crapping on it. Just the ones with Premium access and their cajones in someones purse.

Guys should be posting NCNS in Coed anyway. They can just cut and paste what they added to the ongoing ncns thread in the locker room.

Or just block the ones whose posts you don't want to see and stop feeding the trolls. Works for me.
I keep getting harassing txts from (Hype23) asking if I will fuck him for $60 for 10 minutes. I told him I do NOT offer a premature ejaculation rate and to please stop calling me. Very bad TCB in my humble opinion.
I agree LR is a good place for it without rebuttals but I also think it needs to be in coed so the ladies in question can see that we are being proactive and calling them out.
Sounds logical to me ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

To me as well.

So, Mods can I get a title change to "The NCNS & Bad TCB of providers only list" ?
I agree LR is a good place for it without rebuttals but I also think it needs to be in coed so the ladies in question can see that we are being proactive and calling them out. Originally Posted by homer13

Agreed, not all clients have access to it just yet, plus having the public lists lets all see who the repeat offenders are, inclusing the providers at fault which would hopefully encourage them to get their act together.
To me as well.

So, Mods can I get a title change to "The NCNS & Bad TCB of providers only list" ? Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
NOPE! I told you in the other thread that if it was in COED it had to be for everyone. if you want a guys only thread, take it to the Men's Lounge.

I told all of you that it would not be very long before someone got their feelings hurt, no one believed it would be the guys, though.

Open one that excludes all COED members and I will close it!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I keep getting harassing txts from (Hype23) asking if I will fuck him for $60 for 10 minutes. I told him I do NOT offer a premature ejaculation rate and to please stop calling me. Very bad TCB in my humble opinion. Originally Posted by MISS1402

Damn, he's offering you too much!
You keep saying your a provider here, but you have no ads, no reviews yet you keep mentioning how great you are.
Sounds like pure BS to me. Do you advertise under another handle?
I keep getting harassing txts from (Hype23) asking if I will fuck him for $60 for 10 minutes. I told him I do NOT offer a premature ejaculation rate and to please stop calling me. Very bad TCB in my humble opinion. Originally Posted by MISS1402

Unless this is fake as well once again you just gave more info then you probably meant to.
Can I start my own SHIT list for the ladies, pretty please? It can be like "Angie List" for the hobby. I said please.
NOPE! I told you in the other thread that if it was in COED it had to be for everyone. if you want a guys only thread, take it to the Men's Lounge.

I told all of you that it would not be very long before someone got their feelings hurt, no one believed it would be the guys, though.

Open one that excludes all COED members and I will close it!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
So can we now add providers who offer BBFS to our lists as bad TCB since proviers seem to be able to?
And no one said our feelings were hurt, we just wanted to keep the thread clean and informative.
Damn, he's offering you too much!
You keep saying your a provider here, but you have no ads, no reviews yet you keep mentioning how great you are.
Sounds like pure BS to me. Do you advertise under another handle? Originally Posted by AtxTexMex
She doesn't advertise on here at all but she does say she has reviews. I think this hype post is a joke from another thread previously put in coed or alerts I don't remember exactly. I think it's all just head games (cbj head games)
So can we now add providers who offer BBFS to our lists as bad TCB since proviers seem to be able to?
And no one said our feelings were hurt, we just wanted to keep the thread clean and informative.

Excellent point , I have a copy of the list if you'd like to post it . I've got Space on a point rampage currently . PM me and we can exchange email and I'll give you the list . Would'nt be surprised if one is on it .
Either re-focus on the topic or this one is done.

I also would not recommend posting the infamous "list".

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff