[C] Who has the best photos? [P] Who is taking your photos?

Ze came over and took some fun ones yesterday. Rolling around in the bed singing to Lorde..
Soon, coming soon!
Xx Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

You gotta watch out for her. One minute she taking photos, the next she is in between your legs.

Nobody must seem to mind. I never see an alert. hehehehehehehee
Grace and Alyssa your pics look awesome! ) Ze does a great job! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Thank you! I sure was nervous.. We all know what we think we look like, but sometimes a camera can be mean! That's why I like selfies. I can take 100 and pick 1. Haha. She totally has fun with it and stays focused and knows when to take the shot. I'm sure when she gets to where SHE wants to be, she will have no problem getting great jobs. I think that's why girls can be nervous taking photos. A camera will focus on your least favorite parts whenever it wants to. Just takes a good and patient photographer to get the right shot.

You gotta watch out for her. One minute she taking photos, the next she is in between your legs.

Nobody must seem to mind. I never see an alert. hehehehehehehee Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Yeah, duh, why do you think I let her come over without screening her? Jk jk.. We actually met this one time in Vegas, but that's for us to remember. Lol.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-17-2014, 09:07 PM
You mean I get to stare at beautiful asses and hang out with amazing chicks and they don't even charge me if I touch their butt! Sign me up.

Seriously, Alyssa has it right. I don't feel I am anywhere near where I should be. I feel I can take some good shots, and even some really amazing ones once in a while. I tell girls without hesitation that I am not a pro, that I need practice. I offer pics to anyone all the time and very few take me up on it. *sigh* It's a win win for both.

You ladies rock. *hugs*

Sorry?
You forgot to put a gold star next to it.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-17-2014, 09:22 PM
13 from the bottom or tenth from the top.
Grace and Alyssa your pics look awesome! ) Ze does a great job! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I must agree with ya THN...ze takes great pictures.

Thank you! I sure was nervous.. We all know what we think we look like, but sometimes a camera can be mean! That's why I like selfies. I can take 100 and pick 1. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
This is why I hide behind the camera... my mother is always all over me about not having pictures with my kids but I just love taking photos wherever I go. I did give in and let her take some last week though because I caught a baby deer (fawn) who was stuck in our front yard at the ranch. No idea how it got in there but then we found another. I just hope that my scent doesnt scare off the mothers from raising them since I carried them back into the trees. Needless to say I got a lot of shit from friends for not smiling in the pic, but it was 6 in the morning and I hadnt woken up and was chasing around things in my front yard. Its not that I dont like pictures of me, its that I need them done right otherwise I look half my age and hate that.
I should have mentioned that DallasTxBaby takes a freakin awesome selfie too!!
Thank you! I sure was nervous.. We all know what we think we look like, but sometimes a camera can be mean! That's why I like selfies. I can take 100 and pick 1. Haha. She totally has fun with it and stays focused and knows when to take the shot. I'm sure when she gets to where SHE wants to be, she will have no problem getting great jobs. I think that's why girls can be nervous taking photos. A camera will focus on your least favorite parts whenever it wants to. Just takes a good and patient photographer to get the right shot.

Yeah, duh, why do you think I let her come over without screening her? Jk jk.. We actually met this one time in Vegas, but that's for us to remember. Lol. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie

Many people prefer images of themselves that have been flipped horizontally so they see the photo as if looking in a mirror. It's far more familiar to them, but not to others they know.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-18-2014, 05:04 PM
Misfire
Film was more forgiving than today's digital cameras. A DSLR with a good lens starts to show the individual pores one the skin on a portrait at just 5 or 6MP in RAW mode.

But the tools not only adjust for that problem, a skilled graphic artist can stray far from reality. I have my limits. I may even the skin tone give it a hint of glow and eliminate a few blemishes, but that is about as far as I go. I don't do or have the skill to do body contouring and reshaping.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-20-2014, 06:47 PM

Gotta love a girl in glasses and socks... but SOCKS w GLASSES! WHOA!

We had fun, and came up with a ton of ideas. Til next time.
Wow that pic of Alyssa is so sexy and artsy!