Just saw Sharpton speak at Ferguson...

Al "not so" Sharpton is to stupid to help out the Black Community I hope they realize this fraud is nothing but a race baiting idiot that does more harm than good everywhere he goes. I mean check out this video this guy isn't even capable of delivering a coherent message.

Jim

http://youtu.be/-nJ9pt-_SUI
Al "not so" Sharpton is to stupid to help out the Black Community I hope they realize this fraud is nothing but a race baiting idiot that does more harm than good everywhere he goes. I mean check out this video this guy isn't even capable of delivering a coherent message.

Jim

http://youtu.be/-nJ9pt-_SUI Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Don't count on his "followers" realizing anything. Ole Al S. has been running this same sham for over 40 years.
Obama's chief political advisor - Valerie Jarrett - will be meeting with Al Sharpton and the NAACP...presumably to coordinate their messaging..............

It's important for the Democrats to keep racial divide alive; base turn out is important to the re-election hopes of Democrats come November.
Exactly. Holder is showing up to make sure the kids juvi records are sealed.
Fuck it. Ferguson is a small city. Just fence it in and have a Purge.
Fuck it. Ferguson is a small city. Just fence it in and have a Purge. Originally Posted by pyramider
Kinda like the Russians did with Chernobyl.

Just air drop in Flat Screens and Air Jordan's so the locals can stay productive doing what they do best.
Sharpstown and Jesse Jackson were boo'd off he state in Ferguson. People want justice, not money.

And IMO the money that's being spent on all the sophisticated artillery could be spent on reducing student loan debt or making college more affordable, not job creation. With obamacare in place most jobs aren't willing to hire full time due to the cost of insuring those employees anyways and as mentioned, inorganic jobs are temporary fixes.
Sharpstown and Jesse Jackson were boo'd off he state in Ferguson. People want justice, not money.

And IMO the money that's being spent on all the sophisticated artillery could be spent on reducing student loan debt or making college more affordable, not job creation. With obamacare in place most jobs aren't willing to hire full time due to the cost of insuring those employees anyways and as mentioned, inorganic jobs are temporary fixes. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Why is The Federal Government buying the same kind of military equipment for it's different agencies, some which have no policing power?

As for ole Al and Jesse getting booed. Well, the people might want justice, but Al and Jesse will settle for a check.

Jesse Jackson to business owner......"I am here to discuss your racial problems"
Business owner......"We don't have any racial problems"
Jesse Jackson......" You do now"
This agencies have no policying power NOW but wait. How much damage is the EPA causing to the economy (even the unions are complaining now)? Did anyone think that that the EPA had a need for automatic weapons? Now they do.
No, the left loves to point out occassionally that Bush, Bush, or Reagan signed off on some of these laws years ago. That's true. Usually turns out that a little tiny law was put on something else. No one cared because it looked harmless. Just some bone for a democrat running for reelection but that little law started to grow like a cancer. It metastasized until we find a relatively unimportant agency found that it needed, and could have, a tactical weapons team. Or several weapons teams.
Integration was a failure. Crime skyrocketed. Our schools are war zones. Entitlement is bleeding us dry. Even when they aren't breaking the law they are a public nuisance.
  • Old-T
  • 08-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Nick, you will fit in here very well. And you probably won't even be the biggest racist among the RWWs on here.
Go to ferguson and say my screen name 20 times really fast.
  • Old-T
  • 08-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Oh, I noticed that the first time I saw you post. One of the reasons I said you would fit right in with IBMassa the slave-lord-wannabe, IIFFy, Gonad, and some of the other lovable racists on here.

After all, what's a good anonymous board for if folks like you can't get your hate on. Your a Good Ol' Boy from Texas who thinks his handle is just Soooooooo cool--why would I expect you to be anything other than a NeoNazi in a white sheet? Somehow I feel pretty sure this is not your first handle on here, and I could guess some of the earlier ones.
Nick, you will fit in here very well. And you probably won't even be the biggest racist among the RWWs on here. Originally Posted by Old-T

Old-Trayvon and his LWWs comrades.