Condi Rice and Marco Rubio.......dream ticket

• DSK
  • 04-25-2015, 06:34 AM
You might want to look elsewhere!

Condi is too closely associated with Shrub's foreign policy team to ever be considered a viable candidate.

In order to be viable, the ticket would have to be Rubio/Condi, not Condi/Rubio!! Originally Posted by bigtex
I think a Trump/Cruz ticket would have a far greater entertainment factor!
  • DSK
  • 04-25-2015, 06:35 AM
why don't you go find another stupid video we can all ignore. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You have to admit, the Ozzommunist tag is pretty creative. Additionally, I like his videos, which can be quite appropriately structured critiques of our dysfunctional society, and are usually more timely in nature than you would like.

I believe Iffy points out some truths you find uncomfortable and are unable to refute, so you resort to character assassination to destroy his credibility without having to concede his point and admit you were wrong.
I think a Trump/Cruz ticket would have a far greater entertainment factor! Originally Posted by DSK
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, I believe a "Trump/Cruz ticket" would make many, many, many Democrats very, very, very happy.

But you are right about one thing, a "Trump/Cruz ticket" would peg out the "entertainment factor" index.
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, I believe a "Trump/Cruz ticket" would make many, many, many Democrats very, very, very happy.

But you are right about one thing, a "Trump/Cruz ticket" would peg out the "entertainment factor" index. Originally Posted by bigtex
I should have mentioned that the only ticket that would have a higher degree of "entertainment factor" than a "Trump/Cruz" ticket would be a Palin/Trump ticket.

Now that would be entertaining to the nth degree!
You have to admit, the Ozzommunist tag is pretty creative. Additionally, I like his videos, which can be quite appropriately structured critiques of our dysfunctional society, and are usually more timely in nature than you would like.

I believe Iffy points out some truths you find uncomfortable and are unable to refute, so you resort to character assassination to destroy his credibility without having to concede his point and admit you were wrong. Originally Posted by DSK
I think you're giving him way too much credit. They're mostly bullshit. I don't find truth comfortable or uncomfortable. It just is.
I think you're giving him way too much credit. They're mostly bullshit. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Bullshit" is all COIdiot's ATF, "Sweet Ass" IIFFY's got. He's custom made for it!
Yep. If she runs, the'll dredge up all the old Bush Iraq stuff because she was right in the middle of it. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It depends on how many more Americans are beheaded or bombed by muslims from now until then.

Libs will stand by and watch, but the indies will shift back to torturing and killing them.