Need some advise on the best two girl show

Wow! What a bunch of terrific choices! I will be pm'ing you ladies on the particulars!
I totally agree with my girl IP!!! We seem to bring out the best in the bedroom with each other...sometimes surprising ourselves with the unexpected at times....mmmmm But please be warned you might need to take an extra 5 hour energy shot on that day because we are going to drain every bit of it you have ..... Cheers! Originally Posted by stilettokitty
note to self: read very closely what italiana princess and stiletto kitty recommend prior to an encounter with them!!

note to self: contact italiana princess and stiletto kitty!!!
PMDelites you forgot one:

Note to self: buy stock in 5-hour energy!

With all these options, I'm now going to have to start sleeping for 12 hours a day to prepare for the carnage...!
on the sly, perhaps if we tag team IP & SK, we wont lose the matchup. :^)

prolly not, but we can always say we threw the match and still cum out winners :^)
Tag team...like all 4 of us

ORGY?!! Hell yeah!!
i'll second Italiana and Stiletto =)
spitfire, if we need a backup on our team, i'll let you know :^)
PM Delites...fantastic idea! At least we'd have a fighting chance...of course, as enthusiastic as IP's response was, maybe not. Oh well, will be a blast to try!

So...IP? Stiletto? PM? Thouhts?
Email me. We don't discriminate....Stiletto and I have entertained bachelor parties & other 'events' with pleasure!
I think an orgy would be right up our alley...lol, kitty alley!! Get in touch with me, and we can set this ball in motion

ItalianaPrincess
I think an orgy would be right up our alley... Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
hmmmm .... is it still an orgy if there's only one guy?
(never learned to share ... just play nicely with others ... but not share)
Autumn Spring and Ivy Chick!
my 2 girls shows are always unbelievable!!! I love have both sides to play with!!
my 2 girls shows are always unbelievable!!! I love have both sides to play with!! Originally Posted by SexyJazzy
waldt .. and I don't like to share ... so I'm not particularly interested in seeing two ladies get off on each other .. on my dime. I'm looking for girl x2 on guy. Which makes choosing sisters an ideal double.

Leading to my suggestion ... two hot ladies with great reviews ... who are kin.
hmmmm .... is it still an orgy if there's only one guy?
(never learned to share ... just play nicely with others ... but not share) Originally Posted by dodger
Its called a girl bang.

Mmmmm, girl bang.
I think I know how I want to die. For it would surely kill me. How will the undertaker get the smile off me face? Timing is everything.

Email me. We don't discriminate....Stiletto and I have entertained bachelor parties & other 'events' with pleasure!
I think an orgy would be right up our alley...lol, kitty alley!! Get in touch with me, and we can set this ball in motion

ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess