Top Ten Sexual Positions (favorite?)

cowgirl is my favorite one Originally Posted by Selena51
Seeing is believing.... can't wait for my Dallas tour to start!
I have always been partial to "Lady's Choice". It's the same thing as "Chef's Choice" in a restaurant--only I know what the basic ingredients will be.

If I ask a lady to do whatever it is she does best, first of all she knows her menu better than I do, but second, if she picked it she will usually work extra hard to impress me that she chose correctly. Originally Posted by Old-T
Excellent strategy Old T, you are a clever man
So the way I read this... its like a 10 step program! I got to get to the meetings!
Number 10 is just that, a 10.
The hardest is RODEO style,

Get you SO doggie, stick it in and about 2 minutes into it say this is the way me and a provider did it earlier today and you have to try and hold on for 8 seconds.
The hardest is RODEO style,

Get you SO doggie, stick it in and about 2 minutes into it say this is the way me and a provider did it earlier today and you have to try and hold on for 8 seconds. Originally Posted by Hobbyfun
Provider cowboy joke... Ya I like cowboys... unlike the other guys they try to last at least 8 seconds!
all are great !!!!!

.... let's do em' all !!! Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
I'm with you papa Go til ya pop or find one that just doesn't work that great between the 2 ppl.

I'm constantly asked my Fav positions .... I really like them all!

Surfboard, k9, cg, rcg, acg, arcg, mish, spoon, jockey ... I'm pretty flexable so bend and twist me any which way and i'll be a happy camper!
That's the attitude I like Papa Joe!! Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'm with you papa Go til ya pop or find one that just doesn't work that great between the 2 ppl.

I'm constantly asked my Fav positions .... I really like them all!

Surfboard, k9, cg, rcg, acg, arcg, mish, spoon, jockey ... I'm pretty flexable so bend and twist me any which way and i'll be a happy camper! Originally Posted by TheHorseTrainer

there are no bad positions !!!
The only position I don't want to be in is with a woman who acts like she would rather be somewhere else.
I do enjoy a variety of woman on top positions, but any position is wonderful!!