What happened to Austin?

He isn't rick you mindless wonder.
No wonder you think you are such a victim... you're just stupid.
Keep buying that Mata bullshit Sue... but you see who is gone and who is not... right?
Sue, do you have a thing for Rick? You think everyone is Rick! You troll his posts, constantly bring his name up; and, well have you started stalking Rick... Just asking-----

Rick you do not have a troll problem with sue, you have a stalker....
it's so cute when u do that rick, like you really think others believe it.
Keep showing your stupidity... move over Mata there's a new dunce in town.
I was on ASPD from the late 90s until it switched over to ECCIE. Direct switch with the same exact forums etc. No idea if it was the same people or people who saw an opportunity when ASPD shut down (I vaguely recall some legal funk but it was a while ago and that may be all wrong).

Same bullshit. Same arguing. Hell same people saying the same things in a lot of cases (including Whispers who was on there with the same handle).

Maybe 10%-20% more negative now (maybe not) and participation in coed seems a bit lower by the ladies these days which I assume are 2 sides of the same coin. But not an entirely different place.

Have you really forgotten for example the epic years long slander-fest that raged between Whispers and his then favorite target Ivory (Blonde Dancer/Provider with an epic ass)?

Now Strip Clubs on the other hand have really gone down the shitter since then.
FGarvin, ASPD is before my time here. Doesn't it seem like a new improved version of the ASPD could be resurrected. I wounder what the ROI on this type of website is. There have been a few technology improvements that could make it superior to Eccie. If everyone but the trolls moves over to it, Whispers could then reign here over coed unbothered and unchallenged.
I agree with the OP here. Pretty much stay off the boards except for ads here and there. There is a lot of hate & B.S on here. I miss the aspd days... things were light & a lot nicer for sure. Will never forget the amazing socials out at the lake... So much fun

That being said... most of the guys that are considered the "bullys" I know or have met personally & dont have any issue with them. Actually like them & would invite them to any event I may hold in the future. The ones I know are great to be around & aren't like their board personas, to me at least. And i have greatfully never been the target of any bullying but I do pretty much keep to myself.
I've been in Austin for over 20 years. I've been hobbying here before ECCIE, before ASPD and before the internet. It was a much different place then. When the internet came into the hobby, for me anyway, it was a breath of fresh air. You could actually research a bit and get to know the provider through others and possibly even them, before spending time with them. It lessened the gap of it being a gamble to just showing up and hoping that you were meeting someone of your tastes, not just convenience.

Even in the ASPD days, there was a sense of community, to a degree. Our socials were respectful, fun and it was a bit of a chance to try before you buy. You could socialize in a safe place and see if said buttons were pushed before for a possible future endeavor. The fellas met up every month or two to compare notes, share a beer and a meal and reminisce about the monthly conquests. It was fun. Real fun. There were also a host of amazing options for just about every taste and flavor here. There's no way you could ever get through your "list" but, it was fun putting one together and chatting with those friends that have met providers on your list that you hadn't.

Fast forward to now. What a difference. Now we threaten each other. We call each other whores. We fight, we're rude, we're immature and narcissistic. I'm as guilty as anyone of this ridiculous behavior so I'll admit to that. We criticize new people, ridicule and embarrass them for not posting something correctly. We point out stretch marks, blemishes and other embarrassing bodily naturalities and we're quick to judge. Very quick. We see a weakness in someone and we pounce. We embarrass and we pass judgement.

As a result we've suffered. We don't have the variety in visitors we once did and our "community" here is depressed, narcissistic and demeaning. Our hobbying friends from neighboring cities ridicule Austin and laugh at us because of the immense drama here. Many quality providers won't dare visit for fear of getting wrapped up in all the senseless bull shit and negativity. I was recently traveling to the east coast and met a wonderful provider there. When I asked her if she'd every been to Texas, she smiled and said of course. She's in Houston, San Antonio and Dallas every two months. I asked her why not Austin? We're friendly and we'd love to have you. She kindly answered, "that's not been my experience or, anyone of my friends."

It's just really sad what we've become. It's just not fun anymore. In socializing with the few hobbying friends I still do have, most have quit or rarely if ever interact with eccie or their members or providers. Most have a few regulars they see but hardly ever venture into seeing someone new.

I'm not sure why I bothered posting this. I'm sure I'll get flamed and it will roll into another senseless, immature, ridiculous loop of nonsense.

/rantoff

FG Originally Posted by FGarvin
I agree, we need to remove the trolls or send them back to their caves. They had their exposure long enough and they do not fit the community with their immature behavior and their excessive rudeness.
I agree with the OP here. Pretty much stay off the boards except for ads here and there. There is a lot of hate & B.S on here. I miss the aspd days... things were light & a lot nicer for sure. Will never forget the amazing socials out at the lake... So much fun

That being said... most of the guys that are considered the "bullys" I know or have met personally & dont have any issue with them. Actually like them & would invite them to any event I may hold in the future. The ones I know are great to be around & aren't like their board personas, to me at least. And i have greatfully never been the target of any bullying but I do pretty much keep to myself. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
I agree. That's why I lurk a lot more.
What has Austin become?
Let's see...
Of the 20 threads on pg 1 of Coed:
4 ThreADs by Sue Nami
5 ThreADs by Mia_Mistydixen

9 of 20 on pg 1 in coed are fucking desperate ThreADs by desperate whores!

That is what Austin has become... and you crybaby sniveling pantywaists enable these desperate whores!

So the answer is Austin has become truly pathetic!
That is what happened.
While it was not always well-received, there was something positive about the Austin-ASPD "polite and civil" guidelines.
The reason you get along with the "board bullies" is that they only bully bitter people who, in their opinion get way out of line. Such as constant threADs and talking gallons of shit. The type of people to lash out at others out of their own insecurity in a business that does not remotely tolerate insecurity.

You, Marley, are professional, courteous and generally a very good time at decent price. Of course they get along with you. You don't piss anyone off.

That being said... most of the guys that are considered the "bullys" I know or have met personally & dont have any issue with them. Actually like them & would invite them to any event I may hold in the future. The ones I know are great to be around & aren't like their board personas, to me at least. And i have greatfully never been the target of any bullying but I do pretty much keep to myself. Originally Posted by MarleyMonroe
While it was not always well-received, there was something positive about the Austin-ASPD "polite and civil" guidelines. Originally Posted by saustin
That led to you old whores controlling the market, undermining competition and the proliferation of false information in the form of phony reviews and accurate reviews being removed.

Shit changed... It's NEVER going back to that Granny. Accept it and quit whining and let some new blood take it to new places.
That led to you old whores controlling the market, undermining competition and the proliferation of false information in the form of phony reviews and accurate reviews being removed.

Shit changed... It's NEVER going back to that Granny. Accept it and quit whining and let some new blood take it to new places. Originally Posted by Whispers
Dementia setting in? You are long on hyperbole and short on facts. When will you provide information instead of rumor and innuendo?
Looks who's talking... Still waiting on any info from you that isn't an attack on Whispers, SL, or myself.
Been waiting 6 years... I'll wait

Haggered old pussy give it a rest.