Sarah summers

Congrats to the guys who still get to see her.
not really I like her old sarah ..tiny and idk but this one little different
The pictures I saw on her new web site she looks healthy but I guess to each his own
She does look great, but she is NOT seeing clients anymore.
Oldguy, why would Hagen lie about seeing her recently then?
I've seen her last week too. Doesn't mean we had anything more than a chat.
So I’m confused.. is she fucking select guys for some green, or isn’t she?
if your not seeing her warren you gotta say thats a no lol...she didn't select you
All I can say is that I know for a fact that she is living with her fiance out in the boonies in Renssalaer county and seems very happy and doing great.
if your not seeing her warren you gotta say thats a no lol...she didn't select you Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Perhaps.. but so far we only have one monger who’s alluded to seeing her recently..
fiance lol...she did advertise on skip the games about a month ago lol... that was some quick or he is just a sugar daddy that put a ring on her finger.. this is some weird business but fuck can any of you seeing your spouse doing this for a living...only thing I can think of that is one or both of them know its not going to last and they say fuck its money ..and some will say its possible for someone to be married or date a hooker to that I say the odds or that lasting or happening are about the same as of hitting the lotto lol.. example hi sweetie how was your day i don't wanna even talk about it.. this fucking guy had 14 inch cock that just tore me up lol.. or the condom broke and this guy blew a load right in me...
I know of 2 providers that are married, seemingly happily and still seeing clients. One of them married one her best clients, don’t know about the other. It’s hard for me to imagine, but it seems to work for them. I haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Sarah. It may be too late now.
fiance lol...she did advertise on skip the games about a month ago lol... that was some quick or he is just a sugar daddy that put a ring on her finger.. this is some weird business but fuck can any of you seeing your spouse doing this for a living...only thing I can think of that is one or both of them know its not going to last and they say fuck its money ..and some will say its possible for someone to be married or date a hooker to that I say the odds or that lasting or happening are about the same as of hitting the lotto lol.. example hi sweetie how was your day i don't wanna even talk about it.. this fucking guy had 14 inch cock that just tore me up lol.. or the condom broke and this guy blew a load right in me... Originally Posted by Funtimes44
Judging by the timeline and potentially knowing her and of her fiance I would not be shocked if they got into a fight and it came down to him calling her a washed up whore or cutting off money and her proving to him that she could get hundreds of potential clients in a day. She did, now they are back together.

Games. They all play games.
  • cap49
  • 06-24-2020, 02:12 PM
I am sad to see her go just like the rest of us. There’s no doubt she was (is) a sweet kid. And I know we all want her to be happy and healthy. No one on here wants to see her fail. But it blows my mind that she’s happy and in love with a guy that’s over 3 decades older than her. Like seriously?? I just turned 34 earlier this year. I couldn’t even imagine my future wife isn’t even born yet!! Im betting this is nothing more than her using this guy for cash and he’s willing to do it because hey I’m banging a smoking hot 20 something!! But hey to each there own.....if she’s truly happy then good for her. I know she had some pretty bad demons in her past that were way worse than banging grandpa. I wish her the best.
What makes you think her fiancé is 30 years older than her?