Why is it called a blow job

Nothing like cutting to the chase ... BTW you owe me a keyboard ... Originally Posted by pyramider
I sure do like her attitude 3sides.
And Ms M's too!
Oh don't get me wrong ... I like her attitude, mouth, titties, and kitty but she made me spew my drink this morning when I read her post.
I dont ask for a blow job because the word makes it sound like it's strenuous physical labor.

Instead, I ask for mouth hugs.

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

Originally Posted by setman
Mouth Hugs.....I like that...

Lady Red, you and I might be a hell of a combination. Really get some wads blowing.....

Think you could handle that Chica?

Thinkin' Lady Red may need to cum to east Tx. and participate in our Blow " job interview" Ms. M!!
Seeing that its East TX, the interview process with include a sheep.
Seeing that its East TX, the interview process with include a sheep. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol... That was baaaaaa-d
But true! lol
actually there is much more involved than sucking cock...there are many tricks I use...tricks with my tongue..lightly blowing on it is part of it...ahh so many ways to do a BJ and love when they blow their load...
Simple.....

If it travels by Ship its CARGO.

If it travels by car its a SHIPMENT.

Same thing! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
Kind of like driving on the parkway vs. parking on the driveway.....same thing!!
Mmm that sounds yummy Iv

Throw in some Ed Hightligt and I'm your girl !
it is sad people have the thinking a BJ is just sucking...this is one play activity I have spend time trying new things to improve.....
I do. And it's fucking erotic.
A BJ, isn't so much about sucking on it. But about how ones truly teases/pleases a cock in the utmost of sensual ways. And cupping his cock ever so lightly in your hands and NOT touching his cock with your lips, you slowly blow your warm breath on his cock as you do a simulated BJ. (again, no lip to cock touching). It's like giving his cock a tantra BJ.
It's erotic....and then before your lips wrap around his cock, you ever so gently & slightly tease the tip of his cock with your teeth, then tongue and then slowly lower your mouth on his cock, blowing slowly, letting him feel your hot breath trail down his the shaft of his cock, till it becomes cooler when it gets to his balls.
And then slowly wrap your warm wet lips around that fucking cock and enjoy giving him wet warm lip pleasure.

There's a sensual erotic wicked madness to pleasuring/teasing a cock....bringing him the edge and pulling back and not allowing him to *release* until he's told to....

Oh the sensual torture is fucking sexy!

Why is a blow job called a blowjob and not a suck job? Who actually blows on a cock? Originally Posted by Indefinable Ms. M
Its only a Blow Job if he blows his load and the job is complete. Otherwise its just sucking dick! Originally Posted by LadyRed
Best answers+1
Actually my favorite term is Cock Worship, because its true we don't suck the whole time. Cum to think of it the only time I really do suck is when its about to explodes in my mouth. Licking the shaft slowly up to the head, running my tongue around the head as it goes in between my lips. Feeling and tasting that nice warm nectar in my mouth. Yummy.
Whew!!!!! Just thinking about it makes me cum and yes I have references that I have done that just worshiping a cock without any type of gential stimulation to me.

Now on the other hand we can take this to another level where you just need a good face fuck. He grabs your head and just fucks the hell out of your mouth...That works for me as It get the same results...Nice warm cum going down my throat.
Thinkin' Lady Red may need to cum to east Tx. and participate in our Blow " job interview" Ms. M!! Originally Posted by angusranch
She is more than welcome to join in the "job interview"

Seeing that its East TX, the interview process with include a sheep. Originally Posted by pyramider
I thought that only happened in countries outside of Texas. For all the sheep shaggers.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sheep_shagging

Hell I did see some lesbian cows (bovines) out in East Texas, one trying to hump the other from behind. AND NO SARCASTIC REMARKS from the Peanut Gallery, please

To learn more about Lesbian Cows (Bovine)

http://everything2.com/title/Lesbian...253F%2521%2529