Whores who pretend that they are not broke

Gotta figure the Handjob Heifer will WEIGH in on this thread soon. Soon as she finishes that second slab of pie...
She's the only ho who lists Spanx on her Amazon Wish List.
The only thing a whore needs to do is look good either lying on her rump or on all fours with her ass sticking up in the air.

I'll take care of the rest.

Listening to the bullshit about what a fantastic life they lead and how much they enjoy their job is ponderous and a disingenuous turn off.

Spare me bitches. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I think EVERYONE pretends their life is okay to a certain degree, don't you?

Obviously we each have our own struggles, triumphs. You wouldn't share with your employer about a string of bad luck you were having. You have to show up to work, ready. Nobody wants to hear a sob story - they want action. When someone asks how you are doing? Fine. Are you fine?

And another point I'd like to make -

If someone telling you that their life is going well, why does it make you mad?

Is it because you are insecure about your current place in life, and don't like the idea that someone like me, or her, or him, or any other sex worker, found something they enjoy doing? Is it because you haven't found something you love, yet?

I'm sorry you think I should hate my job. That I, myself, am a deeply morally spoiled woman who is only good on her knees. But what you think isn't going to change my mind, and it isn't going to make any other sex worker go "Hm, maybe I SHOULD be ashamed!"

I do not find shame in what we do. We embrace sexuality and we embrace sharing that sexuality with the men who seek us out.

I think all of this stems from you needing to take a look at yourself, and your own happiness. Clearly you are projecting. Psychology 101.
sooner or later they all become washed up dried up whores . pulling 2 dollar tricks . that's if they are still breathing air .
Still ticking... Originally Posted by lilylivered

bby you know i'm always here for you

sooner or later they all become washed up dried up whores . pulling 2 dollar tricks . that's if they are still breathing air . Originally Posted by todwheelbarrow
You are the ray of sunshine that lights up my cloudy days. Have you posted this line, or a slight variant of it, on every single board yet?
I think EVERYONE pretends their life is okay to a certain degree, don't you?

Obviously we each have our own struggles, triumphs. You wouldn't share with your employer about a string of bad luck you were having. You have to show up to work, ready. Nobody wants to hear a sob story - they want action. When someone asks how you are doing? Fine. Are you fine?

And another point I'd like to make -

If someone telling you that their life is going well, why does it make you mad?

Is it because you are insecure about your current place in life, and don't like the idea that someone like me, or her, or him, or any other sex worker, found something they enjoy doing? Is it because you haven't found something you love, yet?

I'm sorry you think I should hate my job. That I, myself, am a deeply morally spoiled woman who is only good on her knees. But what you think isn't going to change my mind, and it isn't going to make any other sex worker go "Hm, maybe I SHOULD be ashamed!"

I do not find shame in what we do. We embrace sexuality and we embrace sharing that sexuality with the men who seek us out.

I think all of this stems from you needing to take a look at yourself, and your own happiness. Clearly you are projecting. Psychology 101. Originally Posted by valkyra
What it boils down to is that the whores are trying to sell something, I'm not.

Plus I don't trust or believe any of you on anything other than the most superficial matters.

I do have enough experience with this to have developed a belief system, based upon observations at first hand.

Not playing amateur psychologist, but you appear to be darling.
"Whores who pretend that they are not broke"
mmmmmmm
Johns who pretend that they don't need a blue pill

mmmm waiting for that
you are absolutely right to bring up this crisis that nobody talks about

SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL WHORES BY BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT TODAY Originally Posted by valkyra
Excellent response
I still don’t understand mocking the very women we pay to fuck. We are on this board for 1 of 2 reasons. We either are looking for women to pay to fuck or we can’t get it up anymore to fuck said women so we need to feel important and belittle them.
I still don’t understand mocking the very women we pay to fuck. We are on this board for 1 of 2 reasons. We either are looking for women to pay to fuck or we can’t get it up anymore to fuck said women so we need to feel important and belittle them. Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
NEXT BEST THING
Encounters: 2

almost 6k posts and 2 encounters. Nothing else needs to be said. We know exactly why he is upset.
Upset lol
NEXT BEST THING
Encounters: 2

almost 6k posts and 2 encounters. Nothing else needs to be said. We know exactly why he is upset. Originally Posted by valkyra
Give him a pity fuck, cheer him up like the good little whore you are
Pity fuck lol
Give him a pity fuck, cheer him up like the good little whore you are Originally Posted by Presj22
I'm a sex worker, not DSS. He has to go somewhere else for handouts.
Somewhere else, yes.