Providers with eyeglasses

ohhh pyra..your soo humbly sweet...
  • Tiger
  • 10-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Make eye appointment.... check

lie when "reading the chart"
but not during appts....all the better not to see you with. wouldnt want to see juan up close & clear. kaka Originally Posted by naughtynikki84

Hysterical. No really. Maybe I should finally come see you.
  • GP
  • 10-10-2012, 06:26 PM
I would think some of the ladies might prefer to wear (safety) glasses, especially if COF is going to happen. I swear to Tebow, that every time I have COF with a lady, I always try and NOT aim for the eyes, and somehow, someway, not matter how hard I try, I always manage to get her right in the eye. The best part is that every lady has taken it in stride and been a good sport about it. Now I can't say the same about some of the ladies who had extremely bad reactions to me "overshooting the target" and it going in their hair.
  • Quail
  • 10-10-2012, 07:07 PM
Sweet Destiny in Albany wears glasses. Very sexy look.
  • GP
  • 10-10-2012, 07:15 PM
Sweet Destiny in Albany wears glasses. Very sexy look. Originally Posted by quail

Thanks... we know.... you mention her every 5 posts.
Sweet Destiny in Albany wears glasses. Very sexy look. Originally Posted by quail

if i wear my glasses, what kind of lipstick do you want me to wear and smear all over? red or pink?
  • lou21
  • 10-10-2012, 07:21 PM
I vote for pink.
  • GP
  • 10-10-2012, 07:21 PM
LOL...... and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and OMG and WTF all at the same time.

Red please LOL
if i wear my glasses, what kind of lipstick do you want me to wear and smear all over? red or pink? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84
Ohh can I make a request!!
if i wear my glasses, what kind of lipstick do you want me to wear and smear all over? red or pink? Originally Posted by naughtynikki84

Ohh!! Can I make a request!!!
I would think some of the ladies might prefer to wear (safety) glasses, especially if COF is going to happen. I swear to Tebow, that every time I have COF with a lady, I always try and NOT aim for the eyes, and somehow, someway, not matter how hard I try, I always manage to get her right in the eye. The best part is that every lady has taken it in stride and been a good sport about it. Now I can't say the same about some of the ladies who had extremely bad reactions to me "overshooting the target" and it going in their hair. Originally Posted by GP
I can imagine the review now "she knelt down before me, seductively she put on her shower cap tucking in each strand of hair, and she winked as she slowly put on her swimming goggles while I ...."
Lmfao
I would think some of the ladies might prefer to wear (safety) glasses, especially if COF is going to happen. I swear to Tebow, that every time I have COF with a lady, I always try and NOT aim for the eyes, and somehow, someway, not matter how hard I try, I always manage to get her right in the eye. The best part is that every lady has taken it in stride and been a good sport about it. Now I can't say the same about some of the ladies who had extremely bad reactions to me "overshooting the target" and it going in their hair. Originally Posted by GP
Apparently you shoot as accurately as Tebow throws
Wearing glasses is kind of sexy the old looking teacher who really wants it it's even more sexy duri g the session if the glasses were kept on
Nikki,

You got any of lipstick in duct tape silver?