Solyndra - Still in the loop

• CJ7
  • 07-25-2012, 01:08 PM
First you empty the warehouses of all the political prisoners which will leave plenty of room for the crooks. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

FIRST we warm the gators up with congressmen then go from there
Dammit. CBJ7 said something that made sense. Well, I guess it's nice to hear a positive, uplifting comment from him occasionally.
  • CJ7
  • 07-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Dammit. CBJ7 said something that made sense. Well, I guess it's nice to hear a positive, uplifting comment from him occasionally. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I make sense all the time, people who are context challenged just dont understand
  • Seedy
  • 07-25-2012, 02:27 PM
Dammit. CBJ7 said something that made sense. Well, I guess it's nice to hear a positive, uplifting comment from him occasionally. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Cj's trying at least. And to expound a little further, i'd be all in favor, of no prisons and just use the fuckers for shark chum... and yes we have VERY LARGE sharks right here in Texas. 2 weeks ago an 11 foot Hammerhead was landed near San Louise Pass, and a 14 foot Tiger was spotted. So you wouldn't have to cart the cocksuckers very far out....LMFAO
I'm pretty sure that's one of the signs of the end times. I'm going to stock up on freeze dried food!
  • CJ7
  • 07-25-2012, 02:45 PM
Cj's trying at least. And to expound a little further, i'd be all in favor, of no prisons and just use the fuckers for shark chum... and yes we have VERY LARGE sharks right here in Texas. 2 weeks ago an 11 foot Hammerhead was landed near San Louise Pass, and a 14 foot Tiger was spotted. So you wouldn't have to cart the cocksuckers very far out....LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55

I have a friend of a friend who has a place at Jamica Beach ... the friend of a friends brother I think, caught a 441lb Tiger in the surf not too far from the Pass nightfishing .. Ive caught 6 foot hammerheads in the surf between Surfside and the Pass day and night ... Bull's eat redfish and trout with your mirror lure in their mouth right in the middle of the Bay ... pretty much sucks when The Man In The Gray Suit (Bull Shark) takes a 30 inch Red away from you and all you see is the big swoooosh ..

Congressional picnic and swimming party this Labor Day !!
I make sense all the time, people who are context challenged just dont understand Originally Posted by CJ7
Ok. He's back to normal. Armageddon alert has been cancelled.
  • CJ7
  • 07-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Ok. He's back to normal. Armageddon alert has been cancelled. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

you took that out of context
  • Seedy
  • 07-25-2012, 04:09 PM
I have a friend of a friend who has a place at Jamica Beach ... the friend of a friends brother I think, caught a 441lb Tiger in the surf not too far from the Pass nightfishing .. Ive caught 6 foot hammerheads in the surf between Surfside and the Pass day and night ... Bull's eat redfish and trout with your mirror lure in their mouth right in the middle of the Bay ... pretty much sucks when The Man In The Gray Suit (Bull Shark) takes a 30 inch Red away from you and all you see is the big swoooosh ..

Congressional picnic and swimming party this Labor Day !! Originally Posted by CJ7
That is one of my favorite areas to wade fish the surf. As a matter of fact I just came in from the second sandbar at bermuda beach, with 4 solid speckled trout.. been chased out of the water in this area twice by bull sharks a couple of years ago...

Sorry about jackin this thread, but besides eating"Thai", the only other thing i'd rather be doing is fishing. Well maybe fucking with some of the dickwad here....LMFAO
  • CJ7
  • 07-25-2012, 04:42 PM
That is one of my favorite areas to wade fish the surf. As a matter of fact I just came in from the second sandbar at bermuda beach, with 4 solid speckled trout.. been chased out of the water in this area twice by bull sharks a couple of years ago...

Sorry about jackin this thread, but besides eating"Thai", the only other thing i'd rather be doing is fishing. Well maybe fucking with some of the dickwad here....LMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55

then you know where the wind machines are between the Pass and Surfside ... directly accross the HW is some of the best surf fishing around ... those 2nd cuts are almost magical fish magnets IMO. Yellowmouths love em' huh?