Reviw Specials? Yay or Nay!

Another way to structure it would be, for example, $50 off review special with $50 off a 2ed visit after the review is posted. Small discount up front to catch the eye of guys. do it. If he was happy with the visit, the extra for a 2ed visit might get him to actually write the review.

As I said, be creative. No right or wrong way to do it. Just remember what others have said. Many, if not most guys will never post that review.
I think it's cool and wise, especially to get things going.I know that there is always the concern that it won't be honored, but many gents I'm sure will live up to their word. There are way more good guys out there than one may think.
Thank you everyone, this really helped me decide on how to begin an awesome time here xoxo
Nay
I think review specials can be great for advertising but sometimes frustrating when they don’t actually write a review.
I think review specials can be great for advertising but sometimes frustrating when they don’t actually write a review. Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
I would love to review you someday
I think review specials can be great for advertising but sometimes frustrating when they don’t actually write a review. Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Have you considered maybe only offering the special to guys who have recent review history? Perhaps require them to PM you from their eccie account when requesting the special?

That may not be the easiest thing to manage since you may advertise on oh2, but you can’t easily check their review history there. I would imagine though you could reduce the number of flakes if you put some restriction on it that makes it more likely you are dealing with guys who have a track record of reviewing women.
Well I definitely will make sure you leave with a smile on your face… my reviews don’t lie
Yessss I definitely support giving one. I'm sure guys appreciate them and many would immediately get it done.
Well I definitely will make sure you leave with a smile on your face… my reviews don’t lie Originally Posted by Carmella_love69
Yes they don’t I, BTW, wrote you one without you asking for it, or taking the Review Special, and I don’t regret it.
I dont understand how some guys can take a review special and not follow through. Its not hard and doesnt take too long to write up.
I wont lie, a review special would catch my eye, especially right now when I try to stick to just my regular ladies. Never know, might find someone special and the rest is history.
I dont understand how some guys can take a review special and not follow through. Its not hard and doesnt take too long to write up.
I wont lie, a review special would catch my eye, especially right now when I try to stick to just my regular ladies. Never know, might find someone special and the rest is history. Originally Posted by RickyG2002
I LOVE HOW YOU THINK!!!!
... Originally Posted by RickyG2002
there are a gazillion reasons why a guy takes the review special but doesnt write a review. just imagine the possible reasons.

one - cos he wants something for as little effort and cash as possible.
Well, I haven't read all of the comments on this thread, but here is the truth. Every woman needs a positive dormGE review. That's it. That's the answer.
there are a gazillion reasons why a guy takes the review special but doesnt write a review. just imagine the possible reasons.

one - cos he wants something for as little effort and cash as possible. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Sad, but 100% true.