Austin's Bareback Queen returns...

It's hard for me to follow the backstory to this post, but if I have this correctly either Brittany Jean or chloe banks outed the OP???
It's hard for me to follow the backstory to this post, but if I have this correctly either Brittany Jean or chloe banks outed the OP??? Originally Posted by illuminati
Nope. Just a good old-fashioned Rick/whispers/SL circle jerk.

Enjoy the show.
well guess we have a old member back
We know who you are Deznuttz and of course you Cat in the Hat.

I like your original handles they are more fitting. Your ban is up, so come back. Deznuttz, you know you should not be in the ML.

What was this thread about? Originally Posted by playingnthedark
Who am I? And why should I not be in ml old wise one?
Originally Posted by Little Monster
My NINJA!

This video makes me miss going into the Studio.
Ah here is Whispy posting under his bandle "Cat In The Hat" and Rockerick with his new bandle "at dawn they sleep".

Isn't "Whispy/Cat in the Hat" the one who heads the Yahoo group? After all Whispy admitted that he barebacks the strippers. Isn't Whispy teaching his buddies how to bareback? Whispy is the one with all the bareback knowledge after all.

Lets not forget. He will also create an e-mail account to get you to email him, collect private information on people, threaten to out you and also spread propaganda.

Whispy - BareBacks
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1407362&page=3
Whispy's admission!!!
I'm not going to say I never barebacked a stripper. There have been a couple over the years...... Originally Posted by Whispers

Now there is NO doubt that "Cat In the Hat" is "Whispy".

That Yahoo Group mentioned? Is that the one that Mike Vronsky heads up that shares the info about providers that offer bareback service? Originally Posted by Cat in the Hat
Yep, Rockerick as "at dawn they sleep". He's just jealous of Toyz, he wishes he could get laid as much. And Whispy who came back as Cat in the Hat when he was banned and for some reason has been able to keep that handle.

well guess we have a old member back Originally Posted by ffireman
My NINJA!

This video makes me miss going into the Studio.
Originally Posted by 7Dust

That's actually pretty cool I like it

And by the way your handle always reminds me of one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Got to see Sevendust at a small venue in Memphis, TN, some kick ass shit right there

Hey Yahoo guys, your Queen has returned.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1506106

"Britney Jean" who do you think you're fooling?
I see Cloey Banks is BBBJ now..... did you convert her to BBFS as well?
Are you two doing Bareback doubles now?

Told you that you are whore to the core!

You know you would have been left in peace had you not been feeding Toyz my location, and him posting it on the board a piece at a time, blabber mouth outing whore!

Lucky for you I won't go there, after committing fraud on your lease.

Burning more bridges I assume. lol

Manipulative sociopathic user....

Thank Toyz for this.... With your help you two decided to use YOU as a weapon against me.... lol, I told you that person wasn't me right before my location starting being posted up. Guess you figured that out when Slide It In decided to get involved, being as your big mouth was outing me to someone I can't fucking stand.

Watch yourself people, this outing whore has no morals. She had no qualms about outing someone she dated for 6 months. She will stab you in the back just as easily! Originally Posted by at dawn they sleep
You mean Whispy and Rockerick.

Why people wanting toyz to come back is beyond me. He had a history of outing people.
He should stay gone. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
That is something that Rockerick and Whispy do in addition to spreading propaganda.

It's hard for me to follow the backstory to this post, but if I have this correctly either Brittany Jean or chloe banks outed the OP??? Originally Posted by illuminati
That's actually pretty cool I like it
And by the way your handle always reminds me of one of the best concerts I've ever been to. Got to see Sevendust at a small venue in Memphis, TN, some kick ass shit right there

Originally Posted by Little Monster
I got the name from the band. Love those guys. Went to a party and a they were there just hanging out with some other Austin musicians. Got my bass from my car and we started to just play around.
I missed them when they came through Austin in April.
That is something that Rockerick and Whispy do in addition to spreading propaganda. Originally Posted by Mike Vronsky
You claim that Rocker Rick and Whispers have a history of outing people.

Can you provide any links to where that has happened?