ATF Talk - Newbs, Vets, Providers Welcome

Vegas - Good luck on the trip man, I haven’t pulled the trigger on an overnight, but I’ve considered before… I book longer sessions often, but I’ve been hesitant on an overnight because I’m not sure what to expect/what I want from that I guess. Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
No doubt. Overnights are a different deal, but certainly fall in line with your ATF topic. Personally it takes a great deal of chemistry and TRUST to do an overnight with someone, (and thats from BOTH parties perspective). Will you both be comfortable sleeping with this person? I've only done this with a couple of ladies, both ATF's who I had known for years and we shared that level of comfort. This has to be something that she would be comfortable with as well, so....
That’s definitely what I was thinking. I have a couple I’d consider an overnight with, but I feel like a bit more time would be good to make sure we’d be on the same page/as comfortable as possible… I sometimes see people talk about booking an overnight with someone they’ve only met once/twice/or never at all beforehand, that’s not even remotely appealing to me.
Vegas - Good luck on the trip man, I haven’t pulled the trigger on an overnight, but I’ve considered before… I book longer sessions often, but I’ve been hesitant on an overnight because I’m not sure what to expect/what I want from that I guess. Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
I think I've done 3 overnights but I've done a 3 day, 4 day, 5 day 2x, & this will be a 6 day, all in Vegas. Better deal than overnights if you find the right lady. In fact the lady I did a 4 day & a 5 day with gave me a significantly cheaper daily donation than her overnight donation. Imo fwiw, more ladies would get trips if they did that.
I’m sure they would Vegas, I know the overnight deal is a bit of a hurdle for me mentally on the budget… but for whatever reason 2-4 hours never is lol
Different strokes my friend. That doesn't really sound like you have a ATF scenario in mind, which is fine, but it was the topic. That comes across as more of a "hit it and quit it" type deal.... Originally Posted by KCFalcon77
Definitely can be taken that way but in my LR days got to become friendly with some providers and chat about things other than wanting to set appointments. I'd say with the ATFs it's more fbuddies than hit it and quit it
Honestly a ATF would be someone that makes it just like a relationship experience. It would be looks, height, age, shape, etc. to get me through the door. But the personality that keeps me coming back. I have had so many where all this lacks. Pictures aren't like the real thing.
I’m sure they would Vegas, I know the overnight deal is a bit of a hurdle for me mentally on the budget… but for whatever reason 2-4 hours never is lol Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
Honestly the budget thing would be an issue for me as well String. I'm simply NOT get to pay the rate some of these gals want so we can sleep for 6 or 7 hours. Their certainly free to charge what they want, but I'm not going down that road. Besides the comfort level, the ladies I've done overnight with enjoyed the time we spent together as much as me. Nice dinner and a show, playtime, rest time, maybe play again in the morning and a nice breakfast. Basically for their dinner date price. One is long retired, the other is basically retired but I still see her for an overnight about every other month off the clock. Just friends with benefits now basically.
I have some gents that I have known bout 15 years or more that hold a uniquely special in my heart ..especially a very sweet gent in Htown!!!

Of course,I usually connect well with all my playnates,so they are ALL ATFs in different ways!!
Falcon - your scenario sounds like what I’m hopeful to get at some point… I think I have one that might be there already, but I just haven’t tested the theory/discussed it much.

Right now every time I go to Omaha, it already starts off with forgetting clocks exist and we spend an immense amount of time together. I may see her every few weeks, but the connection/shorthand we have is great and we pick up right where we left off. Also, from the performance side of things, she knows what I like/is eager to try anything I might be into.
Falcon - your scenario sounds like what I’m hopeful to get at some point… I think I have one that might be there already, but I just haven’t tested the theory/discussed it much.

Right now every time I go to Omaha, it already starts off with forgetting clocks exist and we spend an immense amount of time together. I may see her every few weeks, but the connection/shorthand we have is great and we pick up right where we left off. Also, from the performance side of things, she knows what I like/is eager to try anything I might be into. Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
The thing with this is you simply can't manufacture this. For it to work (for both) it needs to be completely organic, and something both parties find what they need from it.
PM sent String. Enjoy.......
Fun conversation, I’ve enjoyed hearing everyone’s thoughts on the topic for sure!

I think having the connection if you’re both on the same page can make things so much more fun personally.

I’m not above occasionally only wanting the physical side of things by any stretch, but that’s a different thing to me in a way.
Accidental double post
I've been in this since 2017 and always have favorites for different reasons. Some is because of the activities we do, some it's just the company we keep others it's because they're just wild. Either way I enjoy everyone I see for different reasons. I have one that I do overnights with just because we can and I drive 2 hours to go see him.
I've been in this since 2017 and always have favorites for different reasons. Some is because of the activities we do, some it's just the company we keep others it's because they're just wild. Either way I enjoy everyone I see for different reasons. I have one that I do overnights with just because we can and I drive 2 hours to go see him. Originally Posted by yourdesire
Well you certainly make the time enjoyable YD..
Thank you falcon, I certainly enjoy our time.