Question for the Gentlemen....

I love to see the same ladies again if I feel we "click." Now I don't play as much as I used to, but I love to see ladies who make me at home and love to kiss.
i LOVE to spread my seed and taste a variety of providers...YET...when I find one I really connect with, she will become my favorite and I will see her more...not necessarily will I only see her at that point...
I see one provider on a regular basis. Other than that I'm always going for some "strange". It is the hunt and the chase. Bragging rights about the new one just "mounted" and I may only brag to myself. I like new and exciting all shapes, sizes and colors. That is just me.
There is something about the thrill of the first time that is hard to replicate any other way -- having that image you have only seen on the computer screen come to life. On the other hand, there is the comfort of knowing you are going to experience what you want without any fear of the unknown (pimp, dash, leo, mismatch, etc.) with someone you already feel comfortable with. That is what drives me to a mix.
My specific BCD activity requirements limit my selection of ladies to a special few. I will see those ladies over and over until they are sick of me. Then the search starts anew.
  • hd
  • 05-26-2011, 08:20 AM
We have such a variety in the Dallas area, it's tough staying with only a few, but I have seen one ATF 4 times, a couple others, 3 times, but most are just once. Even though I enjoyed the session, it wasn't enough to bring me back. Either the service could have been a little better or I just didn't feel we clicked well enough to warrant a second visit.

Also, wieghing in are factors such as, are rates still reasonable and not increasing each visit, location, and availability, but most of all, she having the physical attributes that I'm attracted to.
I am an older guy, (64), and I like the comfort of the familiar, I find a Lady I like, and see nobody but Her untill either she gets tired of me, or I get tired of Her.

Then I have to search for another. Believe me, it isn't that easy.
I tend to stick with the ones I like also. There is a rush the first time you meet a new provider, especially when you meet someone great, but its also great when you can have a great time with them over and over.

I had a situation which kinda drove this point home for me. I booked a date with one provider that I had my eye on for a while, and it fell through. I really wanted to see someone so I saw another provider who caught my eye instead. She blew my mind it went so well. I heard back from the first provider and saw her the next week and it went ok, but no where near the other one. I thought wth was I thinking, I should have just stuck with the one that I just saw.
Probably because Variety is the Spice of Life!!
Probably because Variety is the Spice of Life!! Originally Posted by incognito isis
+1
+1 Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser

+100
Based on my geographic region, it is kinda hard for me to repeat. I am at the mercy of touring providers. The providers in my area are either transient, low quality, or are located too far away to make regular meeting practical. Also b/c my area is rather small in terms of people, I have a couple of standing rules. I won't see a provider who lives with in 30 minutes of my location twice within a 3 to 4 month period. It is quite possible to run into the provider in everyday life. That is something I wish to avoid A second rule is to never see the same provider back to back. I have eclectic tastes and want to experience them. Finally, I don't want to become too familiar with a provider. That can lead to some bad things. I understand some who like to be with the same provider or providers, but I see danger when a "relationship" begins to form between a provider and client. Just too much drama.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-26-2011, 10:38 PM
Yes, variety is quite nice but I will always repeatedly visit the ladies I really like.
I have heard a few gents say they will never see any provider twice. They will always see a different provider each and every time they hobby.

Please share with us why this is so. I am interested and curious as to why, if they boast about having such a wonderful time with someone, they will not return no matter what.

Is it because you can only have a thrilling dynamite session once and then all the secrets are out and discovered so there is nothing more to discover? The thrill is over?

Or is there something more or am I just way off?

Throw me a BONE people! LOL

Thanks!

KKA
XOXO Originally Posted by KlassyKelliAnn
I have to admit that I tend to be a repeat offender
I have been seeing the same 3 for longer than most SO relations last. There are many I have seen only once or twice. Of them a few I would like to see more if I had the time. Most of the them been there, done that, next.