Tangos gone. Bonita's as well?

I'll be dancing there permanently starting tonight. Originally Posted by Nikkilove91
So that will make you the third permanent girl there. All the others just pass through or get fired and then rehired multiple times. Lol
I would be willing to say that business will start to pick up at Paradise soon
Lol why you say that jtc
I'm from out of town, what is Tango's and Bonita's?
I'm from out of town, what is Tango's and Bonita's? Originally Posted by Johny Montana
Low end buffet's
  • JFK66
  • 06-10-2022, 08:04 PM
Low end buffet's Originally Posted by BigDeal
😂 And what, pray tell, might you consider a mid to high end buffet? Asking for a friend. 😁
😂 And what, pray tell, might you consider a mid to high end buffet? Asking for a friend. 😁 Originally Posted by JFK66
Well they arent in Kansas City! Lol
I'm from out of town, what is Tango's and Bonita's? Originally Posted by Johny Montana
They are two strip clubs right across 169 highway at 175th street. Both membership clubs. So if one side is bad, you just drive 2 blocks to the other one. Buildings aren't much. Bonita Flats has no VIP. Just bench seating that forms a u-shape around the stage. Tangos is more of a typical club with a stage in the middle, with tables and chairs. VIP is along the sides and separated from the other areas. Dances are cheaper at Bonita's but they won't let your hands roam. Tangos prices are higher but they are a hands on dance, like you would expect at other clubs. They are in the unincorporated part of Johnson county. Sheriff is constantly pulling over people, looking for DUI's.
What is the membership costs