we have incalls, and we have outcalls, what about an ourcalls

if i get the room where she usually books, i just ssy "my outcall at her incall"

better might be "my outcall at her notel"

i prefer to get the room because:

1. whores are always late

2. i like to chillax after

edit: so far, none have charged me extra for that and all that were going to get the room gave me 20 off. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter

thats another question globe. why get the tel before they get there?

i get the no tel when they pull up, cause like a guy i know said, i'm a professional fucker and i'm here to fuck, not to lounge..... that last part is hyperbole but you get the point. anyway, i'm there to fuck. not baby sit a room while they are on the way....right?

Heres a better question. do you guys book two hours just to spend 10 minutes fucking because the lady is always late?

and you like to chillax?
so you mean the pussy is so good that you need the room to calm down after the pussy to get yourself together?

i need to meet this pussy....
If the hobbyist paid for the room it's an outcall.

I am not a huge fan of Notels. Too many get raided and I don't want to see myself on the evening news. Many of the providers here make a Notel their incall. I feel much safer with an apartment or a nicer hotel with less hooker traffic. A provider that is only outcall is to me a provider that is too cheap to offer an incall. JS. I bet Fancy's place is really nice, safe and comfortable. Originally Posted by Oralist
I feel just the opposite. A endless stream of guys going in and out of an apartment or nice hotel room about once an hour will catch the attention of neighbors and hotel staff.

At a notel most of the people are there to fuck and management is not only aware of it but it's how they make their profit so they keep to themselves as do the others that are there to fuck.
so you don't think that hobbiest pays for the room when theres an incall?
Where in the hellis boardman... This his kinda thread....

A refrigerator box would work behind the right dumpster, for an incall
so you don't think that hobbiest pays for the room when theres an incall? Originally Posted by canihitit
Indirectly yes but he doesn't walk into the office, show his ID, and hand the clerk the cash.
Go make the appointment for a Palace Inn incall/outcall/ourcall.

Originally Posted by TheCat'sMeow
Many hookers do this. It is nothing new.

i prefer to get the room because:

1. whores are always late

2. i like to chillax after

edit: so far, none have charged me extra for that and all that were going to get the room gave me 20 off. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
I will NEVER get the room.

1). I always just park down the street in some strip mall until I get the room number. If it's not a hotel parking lot, there is no weird feeling and you can just sit there looking up agency plan B's while you wait for her to NCNS.

2). Just imagine that you had been in your room and your visit with "The Schnoz" went tits up and she a) trashed the TV, b) threw something through the window, c) started screaming stupid shit until a crowd gathered. If it's not your room, you just calmly walk to your car and take off. Otherwise, you are on the hook for damages, and/or dealing with management or the popo. Do I ever expect this to happen? No, most BSC women can keep it together for an hour. That said.....

1). I always just park down the street in some strip mall until I get the room number. If it's not a hotel parking lot, there is no weird feeling and you can just sit there looking up agency plan B's while you wait for her to NCNS.

2). Just imagine that you had been in your room and your visit with "The Schnoz" went tits up and she a) trashed the TV, b) threw something through the window, c) started screaming stupid shit until a crowd gathered. If it's not your room, you just calmly walk to your car and take off. Otherwise, you are on the hook for damages, and/or dealing with management or the popo. Do I ever expect this to happen? No, most BSC women can keep it together for an hour. That said..... Originally Posted by citizen44
way to give "others" with like minded attitudes such a great idea!
(then again I don't think deviously enough to have considered this. maybe many others have. seems like I came across room responsibility in the past just don't remember the nicely blue printed visual)

nice warning to but still
I've been drinking
only one thing stood out to me.

notels get raided? are you confusing this w/ spa's?
i've never been in a no-tell and the door flew open w/ the laws.

im sure there are some 1st amd rights here to stop laws kicking in notel doors. Originally Posted by canihitit
There is a Mr. Patel's Place on 1960 just east of 45. The Sheriff's department has visited several times. It was listed on an Alert thread in here. IJS

2). Just imagine that you had been in your room and your visit with "The Schnoz" went tits up and she a) trashed the TV, b) threw something through the window, c) started screaming stupid shit until a crowd gathered. If it's not your room, you just calmly walk to your car and take off. Otherwise, you are on the hook for damages, and/or dealing with management or the popo. Do I ever expect this to happen? No, most BSC women can keep it together for an hour. That said..... Originally Posted by citizen44
Me thinks you've been seeing the wrong hookers or maybe you're just...