Short Donation 2 nights in the roll

• Ove
  • 01-30-2013, 07:13 AM
I'm befuddled by this as well. He lists 2 different rates in his review, once in the review format then another later in public view: http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...70&postcount=6

HH can be tough and if he went over closer to 1H vs HH she could rightfully expect to be compensated for the hour. Hopefully for him he can get this corrected. Otherwise he just fucked himself out of the best pussy (IMO) in Houston/the hobby (her entire crew). It's not worth it for $50 bro. Ante up and get back in their good graces!

Damn! I can't wait to get back to Houston!!! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I have heard about you through my friends. Can't wait to see you in our Thai palace lol
A honest guy will not be offended by you checking out the envelope. It would be nicer though to pick it up, leave the room and come right back after checking it out-Just saying
Yeah or as others have suggested, count it if they're in the shower.

If the guy doesn't place the donation up front like he's supposed to, it's his fault for making you ask about it.
  • Pyle1
  • 01-30-2013, 08:56 AM
Sorry that happened to you Ove. Don't hold it against Houston, not everyone here is bad.
Counting out my donation in front of the lady helps to put things at ease .
Makes for better session.
Sorry this happened, Ove, and +1 on seeing you soon to make it up. Major props on calling them out AFTER trying to resolve it privately, too. Well handled all around, which shows your class.
  • RoxyG
  • 01-30-2013, 02:54 PM
This is happening too frequently
  • RoxyG
  • 01-30-2013, 02:59 PM
That is terrible and Im sorry that happened to you. Thankfully ive encountered only wonderful gentleman
You seem like such a sweet lady, are you on p411 yet?
yea she's on p411 & is one heck of a good time. Gotta love the thai pleasure palace
I'm glad you decided to post this. You're a very friendly girl and great time, for his sake i hope he makes up for it.
That's why many girls ask for the donation to be placed in the bathroom, on the phone or on their website. When you go to the bathroom to freshen up you check it. It is uncomfortable checking the money in front of a client i agree girl. You should put an alert on him, shorting a girl regardless of the amount is bad.
Sorry about what happened, Ove babe. Will make it up to you next time I call you. And I'm sure after this post, people will not dare to behave like this again. Xoxo
I would like to see you and you won't get shorted.
I always preferred the provider to count it out and make sure its good in front of me, when I was nervous I sometimes forgot how to count and I could see she didn't stash a 20,and say I was short. Also it kinda let me know she's agreed to do what we'd discussed