Asking for discounts...

Most providers are going to charge what they believe they can get on a continual basis. It's entirely up to them to set the price point. It's also up the us to make the choice to see them. The only thing I have run into is the more attractive the provider the more they charge usually. Some are worth the charge and some give sessions that are far below the charge. I have found that (overall) the sessions are better from a provider of average attractiveness than the more attractive ones. I like looking at a pretty one every now and then. If a provider says ask about specials then I do if she doesn't then I assume if I want to see her I have to pay the price

Another thing I don't get is this whole concept of "grandfathering" a lower rate. Everything a provider has to pay for, from her food and rent and gasoline to her sheer little nightie and her condom supply ... it all gets more expensive all the time. Do any of the suppliers from whom she buys "grandfather" her at last year's prices? Being all ancient myself, I started buying gasoline at 36 cents per gallon. Unfortunately, I can't continue to buy it at grandfathered rates today. So, as far as I'm concerned, a provider's rate is what she offers, right now. Even if her rates were lower when I first saw her. Originally Posted by James1588
grandfathered and frequent flier rate is something most will never understand.
As with a few I get both, you pay in another way.
grandfathered and frequent flier rate is something most will never understand.
As with a few I get both, you pay in another way. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

i offer frequent flyer rates. Reg rate is 300/hr
I offer 200/hr if u see me twice a month. Many guys cant afford 300 more than once a month yet want to see me. So... get $300 or get $400.

Its called marketing. No, where i buy my stuff doesnt offer me last years price... but then im not some addict who needs a fix. I have a very nice nest egg and bills are paid 3 months in advance. so i can afford to INVEST my time because in the end... i make more.
Thats the problem.. to succeed you have to market... you have to invest..excellent customer service, and you have to save. its not just about a sloppy blowjob on the business side of it.

You also dont go into Macy's and randomly ask them to give you a discount because you really want something... you wait until you can afford that item... or you wait until its on sale... or you go buy a knock off. LOL
Hell yea I would ask for a discount. This is business nothing personal. Is it rude no! Your offering an service, I'll like to partake in thAt service, I'm looking for the best price. Period. When you choose you incall room you look for the best prices right. I look for the best prices too.
Philychik no I would never ask for a discount now on to what is important, ever visit Houston?
Hell yea I would ask for a discount. This is business nothing personal. Is it rude no! Your offering an service, I'll like to partake in thAt service, I'm looking for the best price. Period. When you choose you incall room you look for the best prices right. I look for the best prices too. Originally Posted by Raw dog

Let's see now... You like bbfs and you haggle ... Here's a winner ladies.
I don't ask for discounts.....If I think the rate quoted is too high, I move on. I think asking for discounts is crass. Originally Posted by gladius82
I agree. Today someone asked me for a $40 discount (he wanted to pay $300 when the rate is $340) and because of that, I ended all contact with him and will not be seeing him.

The best way to ensure we won't have a good time, is to treat me like a whore. If you want me to act like a girlfriend that is into you, don't talk about money. It is a huge turn off for me.
When you choose you incall room you look for the best prices right. I look for the best prices too. Originally Posted by Raw dog
I actually don't. The rent I pay for my incall is equal to the rent I pay for where I lay my head at night. My incall is in one of the most expensive rental areas of Houston. I decided to pick this area as my location because it is easy to access for my clients, plus it is upscale, very safe and not a lot of families in the area.

And when I do go to hotel, it's never under $200 a night and it is always a business based hotel and something very classy that gets my sexual juices flowing.
i offer frequent flyer rates...

Its called marketing....

...to succeed you have to market... you have to invest..excellent customer service, and you have to save. its not just about a sloppy blowjob on the business side of it.

You also dont go into Macy's and randomly ask them to give you a discount because you really want something... you wait until you can afford that item... or you wait until its on sale... or you go buy a knock off. LOL Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Exactly, marketing is very important. I don't "reward" new clients with discounts, but I either give regular clients more time or a discount - most chose more time.

Besides marketing, offering an excellent time is very important because it makes them want to come back to see you rather than try someone else.
... its not just about a sloppy blowjob Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
It's not?
I agree. Today someone asked me for a $40 discount (he wanted to pay $300 when the rate is $340) and because of that, I ended all contact with him and will not be seeing him.

The best way to ensure we won't have a good time, is to treat me like a whore. If you want me to act like a girlfriend that is into you, don't talk about money. It is a huge turn off for me. Originally Posted by Brooke Wilde
But your rate is 200/hour for Greek and msog?? And he offered 300 hr?? And you ended all contact with him? Because you would have gotten paid a 100 extra. Anything more than an hour is a waste anyway. And you problem with him was what??

The best eat to ensure a good time is to treat me like a whore you say. How about an idiot!
Exactly, marketing is very important. I don't "reward" new clients with discounts, but I either give regular clients more time or a discount - most chose more time.

Besides marketing, offering an excellent time is very important because it makes them want to come back to see you rather than try someone else. Originally Posted by gigi_gypsy
Providers complimenting providers. Great!
i offer frequent flyer rates. Reg rate is 300/hr
I offer 200/hr if u see me twice a month. Many guys cant afford 300 more than once a month yet want to see me. So... get $300 or get $400.

Its called marketing. ... Originally Posted by Devon Derriere
Sure, discounts for a regular / frequent client are easy to understand. It's the expectation of "grandfathering" that still makes no sense to me. But ... it's your business to run, and it doesn't have to make sense to me!
Let's see now... You like bbfs and you haggle ... Here's a winner ladies. Originally Posted by pyramider
For sure. Reading the undercooked canine posts makes it easy for me to understand why rates in this business are sort of high, relative to "ordinary" jobs. If I were a woman doing sex work ... uh-uh. There ain't enough money in the world ...
You also dont go into Macy's and randomly ask them to give you a discount because you really want something... you wait until you can afford that item... or you wait until its on sale... or you go buy a knock off. LOL[/QUOTE]

That's a bad example. I haven't shopped at Macys in years. Their people use to and maybe still do get paid on sales. So the good ones would give a discount if asked or let them know about up coming sales in am attempt to get more commission in the future.

As an interesting side note. Their was an donut company that delivered donuts to business and put a jar out that basically said leave money for what you think the donut is worth. They said it almost always made them way more money that way.

Wouldn't that be interesting, a provider letting the clients set the price based on perceived value.