Not to be confused with DallasBellE*

Stop Hijacking this thread.

Do not post anymore to it unless it involves the issue, and from what I've seen, what you have had to say is inconsequential to her thread. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
He is the master at hijacking threads. That’s his MO.He did the same under his old handle
  • BLM69
  • 04-23-2019, 10:24 AM
Maybe DallasBellE will chime in, someone should send her a message
She has been around for years. So strange to only complain now. And as pointed out members probably are smart enough to distinguish between the two of you, especially given the difference in appearance.

Plus the wound up being an ad for her. How many who viewed this like me had to go check out the other girl? Originally Posted by ValenTX
You would be surprised, especially for the people whose first language is not English.
I’ve had providers contacting me for references because they typed my name instead of hers. I’ve had clients show up expecting services that I don’t offer and telling me I’m blonde in my photos.....
( and I would hate for someone to see her expecting me.)
So yeah, I thought I should make a public announcement ;-)
  • BLM69
  • 04-24-2019, 12:02 PM
You would be surprised, especially for the people whose first language is not English.
I’ve had providers contacting me for references because they typed my name instead of hers. I’ve had clients show up expecting services that I don’t offer and telling me I’m blonde in my photos.....
( and I would hate for someone to see her expecting me.)
So yeah, I thought I should make a public announcement ;-) Originally Posted by DallasBella
So this is not a threAD? Not everybody will see this public announcement, I think if you really are that concerned about it, put a disclaimer in your signature so everybody wanting to see you will read it.
DallasBella,

Did you say something? I'm sorry, I was very distracted ...

YUMMY!!!