"Do Not See" list

Maxi,,, if you don't like the thread, why are you so into this thread or paranoid? You have really good reviews,, u shouldn't worry..
If u don't have DNS, that means you will see any one with dick and money.. simple..

I just started to see ladies perspective,,,, instead of just men..
im sure plenty have me on their DNS list since i am a cave troll and have no idea how to interact with human beings anymore. Originally Posted by Duthgar1976
I am still considering myself new here and there are plenty ladies I think will not see me... but that's ok.. Plenty of ladies who will see me too..
Maxi,,, if you don't like the thread, why are you so into this thread or paranoid? You have really good reviews,, u shouldn't worry..
If u don't have DNS, that means you will see any one with dick and money.. simple..

I just started to see ladies perspective,,,, instead of just men.. Originally Posted by eng
Never said I don't like it, hon. Just tooling around waiting for the Mexican food and Margaritas. My other friend is perusing his ipad for a new home while we wait.

I'm in a great mood.....do I seem upset? Sorry.....I should use more emoticons, but that also annoys some folks, so I can't win for losing at times....LOL Change the tone you're reading in if it seems that way, hon. I'm having a great day. I sure hope everyone else is!

I only ran across one grumpy gus who wanted me to feel like crap, so far......LOL

Edit: I will say this, hon. If I seem paranoid at times.....there is a thing called "justifiable" paranoia. I been hanging out with these folks for years off and on. ijs LOL Cheers all!
Omg this is going to be awesome.
My list has been growing quite large over the past year I am going to say eccie has changed. No one minds their business and too many drama kings and queens. So yes my DNS list has grown.
My list has been growing quite large over the past year I am going to say eccie has changed. No one minds their business and too many drama kings and queens. So yes my DNS list has grown. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
if we really want drama, how about a "would not see ever again!" list.

you would not make that list, not by a long shot!
Omg this is going to be awesome. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Really?? I am going to get shit load of attacks and cannot do shit about it until I know I am ok to get suspended... Geez..
if we really want drama, how about a "would not see ever again!" list.

you would not make that list, not by a long shot! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
awwwww.....

And some guys are just caustic. Why would one WISH to visit them? But who I am, and my shape, etc., tends to attract some of the nicer guys of the demimonde. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
"Demimonde": Beautiful word.
Really?? I am going to get shit load of attacks and cannot do shit about it until I know I am ok to get suspended... Geez.. Originally Posted by eng
ahhh hon.....I'm the paranoid one? really? LOL Breathe in.....real deep, now let it out, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, that's what it's all about! LOL

Yay....maragritas are here.....

later ya'll

I just started to see ladies perspective,,,, instead of just men.. Originally Posted by eng
So unprovoked

Really?? I am going to get shit load of attacks and cannot do shit about it until I know I am ok to get suspended... Geez.. Originally Posted by eng
I swear the more I read from you the more I'm convinced you a &* yr old pre *&^%$#@% little $%^&.

I do my best to get on every ladies DNS list with my posting style but for some reason it works opposite with most of them.

My personal DNS list is long but it's mostly type and only specific for the chosen few.
I have a theory that a LOT of the TRUE assholes around see the much younger, and prettier (!), ladies. Some guys wish to manipulate the younger sex workers because they know that they cannot get away with certain behaviors from us older (and/or more experienced) ladies.

Have I had bad experiences? Oh yes. I had to throw someone out of my incall a couple of weeks ago. It was very negative. And unpleasant. But I can do it. I have limited patience if a guy is going to act like a dick.

Guys interested in kink, BDSM, etc., tend to be better behaved overall (visit the forum Another Realm and you'll see good manners pretty much throughout the forum) and men who like BIG women tend to be well behaved as well. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Everything in the hobby is not based on looks - and as usual you sell yourself short. Your board personality is that of an educated, articulate, and genuinely caring individual. Even the most hardened troll can't say anything negative about you and your attitude screams of great IOP.

Many guys and gals drive business off by their posts and end up on someone's DNS list. People that post like you get added to many "Too See" lists. The 25 year olds, in my opinion, can't match the IOP of the more mature ladies. Plus, the more mature ladies can do a LOT more in BCD area than the youngins.
Everything in the hobby is not based on looks - and as usual you sell yourself short. Your board personality is that of an educated, articulate, and genuinely caring individual. Even the most hardened troll can't say anything negative about you and your attitude screams of great IOP.

Many guys and gals drive business off by their posts and end up on someone's DNS list. People that post like you get added to many "Too See" lists. The 25 year olds, in my opinion, can't match the IOP of the more mature ladies. Plus, the more mature ladies can do a LOT more in BCD area than the youngins. Originally Posted by TheEccie214

Damn dude, you made me tear up a little.

ahhh hon.....I'm the paranoid one? really? LOL Breathe in.....real deep, now let it out, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself around, that's what it's all about! LOL

Yay....maragritas are here.....

later ya'll Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Of course I am paranoid abt pts.. One more pts, I am suspended... and I need eccie prior to my next trip... After my next trip I can be suspended for 90 days....
Of course I am paranoid abt pts.. One more pts, I am suspended... and I need eccie prior to my next trip... After my next trip I can be suspended for 90 days.... Originally Posted by eng
hang on.. isn't that like "we gave the mass murderer 70 years in prison!".. (but gave him full credit for time served, and suspended the rest)?