I guess it's true, guys do think sex all the time.

lol They would be terrified as they drop their pants so I can suck their Cock, as that is what I am thinking about all day long...........ummm Cock......arent I so luck Im a Cock Slut???
All day, Ms. A will you marry me.
Feed me, fuck me, and put me to bed.... Originally Posted by Mamatried
Lol I think I just fell in love, will you marry me? Lol
I do not think about sex as often as I used to when I was 21 yrs old. I will say this, everytime I go into a meeting, conference, party, room, etc. etc. my mind evaluates each woman into one of two categories - fuckable and not fuckable. I am looking at the women and deciding which one I would prefer to have sex with, after I have categorized and prioritized all the women I then concentrate on the issues at hand and those priorities change constantly. If a gorgeous woman starts acting bitchy or stuck up, she quickly falls to the bottom of the pack. If she openly flirts in front of everyone, I think what is she trying pull, she is attempting to manipulate me. If once the meeting or issues are over and she flirts, then it is on!!

It seems to be a constant game women and I or men play with each other. Many, many women have told me they do the same thing when they walk into a room. In my business there are sooo many assholes that all I have to do is be professional and be a gentleman and it seems I get dates. Dated a civilian lady I met at a conference, just seems sex is not the same though. I am reluctant to ask her to let me blow all over her tits, but I would request that in a second with a provider, lol. Men are from Mars, what can I say?
Then after you put him to bed, come fuck me the rest of the night!

Lol I think I just fell in love, will you marry me? Lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Then after you put him to bed, come fuck me the rest of the night! Originally Posted by badhusband
Lol, you will be in bed with us

Sharing is caring

All day, Ms. A will you marry me. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996

Why sure sugar...Is that before or after I let you pop my Dallas hobby cherry??
I might have to hold out now........naw I wanna taste it up front, Hell pop my cherry then we can talk marriage.........YUM YUM
Lol I think I just fell in love, will you marry me? Lol Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Lol Maybe we should meet first!
Lol Maybe we should meet first! Originally Posted by Mamatried
Lol ehh, formalities lol feed fuck and throw in bed? I'd actually reconsider marriage again on those grounds, that's the perfect husband lol
You could buy me a mood ring and I'm yours
Lol ehh, formalities lol feed fuck and throw in bed? I'd actually reconsider marriage again on those grounds, that's the perfect husband lol
You could buy me a mood ring and I'm yours Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Lol Maybe we should meet first! Originally Posted by Mamatried

Coward ...
<--Raises hand (guilty of being happily addicted to sex and thinking about it all the time)